Recruiting is a core strategic driver of Finder’s success - we’ve hired some awesome crew from all over the world and it takes a driven, curious, and creative Talent Specialist to make sure we’re always discovering talent that will help our Rocketship grow!
You will help identify, attract, and assess active and passive candidates and guide them on their journey to becoming Finder crew. You will be passionate about delivering an awesome candidate experience and act as the champion for candidates, leading them through the end-to-end process, connecting them to the magic of working at Finder.
- Full life-cycle recruiting: You’ll get to own the recruiting process from end-to-end, sourcing, interviewing and hiring top talent.
- Hire the best: Your focus will be on hiring quality candidates with agility and speed to find the best talent for Finder.
- Partner with your hiring managers: You will work closely with your hiring managers to gain a deeper understanding of how each role fits into Finder.
- Candidate experience: At Finder we care deeply about our People. Our candidate experience isn’t anything different. You are well-spoken on the phone and articulate over emails. You can effectively share the Finder story, vision and culture and act as a brand ambassador.
- Data-driven: You are always trying to improve our hiring process and you will think with a data-first approach.
Essential Requirements of the Role:
- Experience in a fast-paced recruitment role and have a successful track record of hiring top talent.
- You’re an independent, adaptable and highly motivated Talent Specialist who loves what you do. You’re able to get into the details and deliver quality results on time. You’re a wearer of many hats and can juggle multiple priorities at the same time.
- You’re creative (and know that job adverts and LinkedIn are not the only channels of headhunting candidates). You love to research and understand that the art of sourcing is always evolving. You get stuck into various platforms, technology tools, social networks and databases to uncover the best talent in the world.
- You have the aptitude to leverage our product, culture and mission of Finder to attract the right candidates.
- Able to influence and work with a wide range of stakeholders.
If this sounds like the kind of opportunity you've been looking for, select the 'Apply Now' button below to submit your cover letter and resume. Use your cover letter to introduce us to you; we want to know who you are, what you've worked on and why you think you'd be a great addition to the Finder.com.au team.
Finder is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital or disability status.