Our technology is redefining the property industry, allowing property developers, home builders and architects to save time and money, whilst creating vibrant well-designed spaces. Property and architecture have remained complex for decades and we strive to solve these problems on a global scale through rapid innovation and world-first technology.
Archistar is a fast-growth tech start-up, backed by Airtree Venture Capital. We have nearly tripled the size of our team in 2020 and we intend to double it again in 2021. We have big expansion plans for the next 12 months and we need you to help us achieve them.
What You’ll Be Doing
The Sales & Marketing Operations Manager role reports directly to the Head of Marketing & Digital and is responsible for building, managing and maintaining our world-class Go-To-Market technology stack. At Archistar, we invest heavily in our technology and are looking for someone who shares our passion for ushering GTM into a new age of AI-assisted operations.
This role is perfect for a strong technical individual who would like to flex their skills on the latest and greatest Sales, Marketing & Revenue operations technologies. You are a process-oriented individual that loves to turn one-off business success into a repeatable, reliable conveyor belt of constant wins. You will be supported by an extremely diverse and talented GTM team that will help transform you from a technical specialist into a well-rounded, strategic and highly sought-after RevOps Manager.
- Managing and maintaining the technical setup of our Salesforce CRM, Marketo and Sales Engagement Platform
- Manage integrations between GTM technologies and platforms
- Working with senior management to craft a next-generation sales, marketing & customer success process
- Monitoring and ensuring the technical aspect of the sales, marketing & customer success process is operating as planned
- Provide technical support and expert advice to GTM platform users
- Working with the Head of Marketing to identify areas for improvement and plan enhancements across the GTM tech stack
- Manage relationships with agency based technology consultants
- Research and assess emerging technologies to implement in our GTM stack
- Extensive experience in the operations, enhancement & maintenance of an integrated stack of technology solutions or platforms
- Significant experience working with sales & marketing databases; understanding data relationships and flow-on effects
- Significant experience working with Salesforce
- Experience with Marketing Automation Platforms (Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot, Hubspot) and Sales Engagement Platforms (RingDNA, Outreach)
- Experience using Excel to clean and manipulate data
- Experience in project managing and executing technical projects in collaboration with stakeholders
- A simple understanding of sales, marketing and customer success processes
- An unwavering passion for technology/AI and the benefits it brings to the customer experience
Every employee at Archistar gets equity! On top of that, you’ll get
- Meaningful and challenging work
- A fast-paced environment, where innovation is valued
- Mentorship from management
- Career Growth
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work from home
- Professional Development budget for every employee
- Social events and an energetic environment
- Weekly catered lunch