Join one of 2019’s top Australian startups, and be part of a team that’s changing the way people think about their financial future.
We are proactively looking for a talented Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our growing Sydney based Sales and Marketing team in October / November.
As an SDR, you are a master of building pipeline (Sales Qualified Leads) within specific consumer cohorts, market segments and/or campaigns. Our business is a B2B2C model, although this role will focus on the B2B side and the pitching the value of our SaaS platform. You will leverage emails, calls, and social selling tools to schedule meetings with prospects in mid-market and enterprise accounts all throughout Australia.
This is a perfect entry-level role with a huge upside providing a great opportunity to get a foot in the door with a SaaS and FinTech startup. If you are a recent graduate, looking for a career change or just something new - we would love to talk to you!
What You’ll Impact Day To Day
- Identify high potential companies who can benefit from Flare’s solutions
- Prospect using a number of sales tools to find the decision maker
- Develop, test and iterate messaging across multiple personas and cohorts
- Find and engage with both company prospects through phone, personalised emails and social media
- Generate highly qualified leads for the sales team by conducting phone meetings to discover as much useful information as possible to assist in handing off leads to Sales Managers
- Drive engagement and retention of consumers who have engaged with offerings through a process of discovery and providing solutions to their pain points
- Codify and contribute learnings and best practices to the outbound process and team members
- Use a data driven approach to identify success and focus on optimising conversion rates
What You Bring To The Table
In addition to being awesome, down to earth, having a great sense of humour, you have a strong desire to continually master your craft, you also bring:
- You have 1-2 years of work experience, preferably in a sales or client-facing environment
- Inbound/Outbound SDR or Recruiting experience at a technology company is a big plus
- You have consistently been a top performer in prior roles
- Ability to keep an outgoing, positive attitude despite day to day challenges
- Have exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Serious attention to detail and you sweat the small stuff
- You are self-motivated and knows how to engage/motivate others
- Hunger and eagerness to learn and be coached
- Loves to work in a team environment
A Few Tools We Use
- LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Career growth and opportunity to work at one of the hottest startups in Australia
- Competitive Compensation: Base Salary + Uncapped Commission + equity
- Fully paid interstate travel opportunities: Recently, we ran a competition and the winner was flown to Brisbane for conference
- Flexible working hours (upon request)
- Professional Development and Mentoring opportunities
More about Flare
We’re Flare, a wealth technology company on a mission to help every working Australian live their best financial life. We combine our best-in-class HR, payroll and employee engagement platform, Flare HR, with advanced financial and superannuation products designed to help Australians plan for a secure future. We’re a rapidly growing, diverse team of 60+ based out of Barangaroo, Sydney, and we’ve raised over $21m in funding from investors including Point72, Bridge lane, Tank Stream and Reinventure.