Join a movement in which everyone can win. We started a movement in which everyone can win – shoppers, retailers, society and every person on our team. To play fair, trust people and reward them for doing the right thing. We see and feel the impact of our work as more and more people gain financial freedom and retailers grow across the globe.
Founded five years ago in Sydney, Australia, Afterpay has millions of active customers globally and is offered at the world’s best retailers around the world including eBay, The Iconic, Myer, Foot Locker, Adore Beauty, Mac Cosmetics, Kathmandu and many others. Afterpay is on a mission to power an economy in which everyone wins.
Afterpay is completely free for customers who pay on time – helping people spend responsibly without incurring interest, fees or extended debt. Afterpay empowers customers to access the things they want and need, while still allowing them to maintain financial wellness and control, by splitting payments in four, for both online and in-store purchases. Afterpay is deeply committed to delivering positive outcomes for customers. We are focused on supporting our community of shoppers.
We trust in the next generation and share a vision of a more accessible and sustainable world in which people are rewarded for doing the right thing.
As Afterpay’s Workforce Planning and Regional Lead, you’ll support and assist all front line operations teams to ensure they deliver Service Excellence by achieving their goals and targets.
With exceptional analytical and planning skills you will drive continual improvement across everything we do; monitoring and evaluating customer experience to reduce variance in experience, preparing short/mid and long-range plans, and fostering a strong partnership with internal stakeholders and external suppliers alike to further build the Afterpay way across the globe.
We are much more than our job descriptions, but here’s where you will begin…
- Build, implement and manage workforce plans to support the global operation catering to our inhouse and outsourced partnerships
- Provide short /mid and long-range plans to ensure on budget delivery of workforce teams to continually excel in Service Delivery.
- Drive great results from Front Line staff and Team Leaders by ensuring that we have the right people in the right place doing the right thing at the right time.
- Lead a small team of real-time analysts and schedules to achieve optimized rosters for the workforce
- Pilot conversations with BPO’s for hiring, attrition and capacity planning and conversations with the finance partner to deliver under budget headcounts while maintaining Service levels in the contact centre.
- Ensure all metrics and targets are reported on and deep drives completed.
- Ensure all training requests are actioned.
- Support the contact centres during Business Continuity Planning (BCP) and help drive strong processes and improvements during and after BCP.
- Assist teams to have accurate rosters and leave requests processed and within budget targets recommendations for the business on headcount and staffing levels
- Maintain and monitor our core WFM tool
Who are you?
Like us, you’ll be deeply committed to delivering positive outcomes for customers and passionate about shaping the future of Afterpay.
Commercial acumen is part of your makeup, enabling you to track, measure, recommend and execute improvements through data and reporting insights.
Our ideal candidate will possess:
- Proven experience as a Senior Workforce Planner in a leadership role.
- Experience working in a contact centre environment for a Financial Institution.
- Experience working remotely and with a global team.
- A background of working with BPO’s and onshore and offshore staffing.
- Familiarity with headcount requirements and capacity planning.
- The ability to lead a small team in Workforce planning.
- A strong understanding of quality levers, the ability to dissect performance trends and transfer insights into actionable execution plans.
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to demonstrate sound reasoning and judgement.
- The ability to exercise discretion and independent decision-making.
- Strong ability to multi-task and work under time constraints to meet project deadlines with a focus on attention to detail and accuracy.
- Impressive communication skills, both written and verbal with strong facilitation and negotiation skills at all levels of an organization.
- A self-starter attitude with a people-orientated approach.
- An energetic, positive, transparent and engaging nature with a natural skill for developing relationships both internally and externally.
- A proactive and influential character; someone who instinctively knows what needs to be done and rallies colleagues to get things accomplished.
You like to keep it real with your actions, be brave with your decisions, do the right thing for all our stakeholders and shape the future with excitement
How we reward you. We are a purpose-led, outperforming organisation and will reward you for your performance. We pride ourselves on fairness and offer a competitive total reward package made up of salary, incentives and benefits including the opportunity to enrol in our share matching plan.
We have a strong focus on health and wellbeing at Afterpay as we aim to support you to succeed in both your career and personal lives, such as providing employees with a corporate membership to Headspace. We also offer a generous parental leave policy and are proud to support working parents with up to 24 weeks of paid leave.
We value diversity and a collaborative and inclusive environment where everyone feels they belong is important to us.
How to Apply: We don’t know what the future holds. That’s the exciting part; we show up and make it happen. If you’re brave, if you’re committed to doing the right thing and excited by this opportunity, click apply now!
Afterpay is continuing to hire for all open roles with all interviewing conducted virtually. Where possible and in line with DH Covid-19 restrictions, we are transitioning to in-office onboarding for all new starters on day one. Similarly, employees have started transitioning to 2 days per week in the office.