MyDeal.com.au is an online marketplace that focuses on providing “everything for your home” (furniture, homewares, garden, appliances and more). We connect our customers with millions of products sold by Australia’s leading retailers.
We are seeking an experienced Commercial Sales Manager to work with inbound/outbound commercial and bulk order leads, and source new opportunities, clients and companies.
- Track commercial and bulk orders through from order placement to delivery
- Liaise with internal departments and external warehouses and couriers to gain quotes and estimates for clients
- Regularly provide reports on sales performance to the leadership team
- Identify and follow up on opportunities with existing clients
- Source new business opportunities from a variety of sources
- Assist with marketing and advertising on social platforms
- Identify, develop and take responsibility for sales improvement initiatives
- Background in retail and/or e-commerce (furniture or homewares highly advantageous)
- A history of driving strong sales results and meeting sales targets in a high performing culture
- Ability to develop, maintain and nurture strong client and business relationships
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Excellent attention to detail
- Work in a dynamic and inclusive start-up culture with passionate people that collectively possess over 100 years of eCommerce experience.
- Play an important role in an ASX listed company that is experiencing unprecedented growth.
- Industry competitive remuneration in a full-time permanent position.
- A modern Collins Street CBD office easily accessible by tram, bus and train
Here’s how to apply:
Send us your CV and cover letter. Your cover letter should highlight any relevant experience and how you believe you can help MyDeal to become the #1 Home and Lifestyle Marketplace in Australia.
We look forward to seeing your application!
MyDeal.com.au is an equal opportunity employer and screens applications without attention to race, age, beliefs, sex, orientation, gender identity and disability.