Book An Artist - Who are we? What problem are we tackling?
Book An Artist is a VC backed fast growing start-up based in Australia and UK with a grand vision to transform the world by giving people access to amazing artists. The Book An Artist platform simplifies the process of finding and hiring artists while simultaneously supporting artists through the tricky waters of generating work.
Our mission at Book An Artist is to empower artists to realize their full value and stay independent. We want to discourage the pursuit of boring and mass-produced products in favour of unique custom-made personalised artworks. Book An Artist represents hundreds of talented artists across the globe including the UK and Australia.
Within our first year of business Book An Artist collaborated with international brands such as Netflix, Jimmy Choo, One Direction, WeWork, and Mercedes Benz alongside small businesses, homeowners, and restaurants.
The role at a high level involves working with customers, assisting customers to find the right artist, helping artist succeed on the platform and finding/onboarding new artists on the platform in new and existing cities.
We’re looking for a bright and ambitious person to be a key part of our team as we scale. You’ll be instrumental in managing and developing our customer success model, however the boundaries will not always be well-defined. At times you'll have the opportunity to pick up responsibilities that aren’t listed here. This flexibility will (hopefully) be its own reward – this is a chance for you to grow and shape where you work at in the coming time.
· Self-starter – ability to prioritise and act in low-information environments with minimal input.
· Problem solver – ability to take high-level, messy problems and decompose them into manageable pieces.
· Relationship development – ability to develop and maintain relationships with people at different levels of large organisations, and to understand their point of view.
· Tech curiosity – an interest in technology and software, with a basic understanding of online businesses as customer success becomes the source of information for the IT team for product development.
· Innovator- Not afraid to step out of your comfort zone and try new things
AUD 42,000-48,000 based on skills and experience