Who we are (Company)
Rokt is expanding rapidly and globally – operating in 16 markets worldwide, with its headquarters in NYC, and a major R&D hub in Sydney. As the global leader in ecommerce technology, Rokt powers the Transaction Moment™ of best-in-class companies including Live Nation, Groupon, Staples, Lands' End, Fanatics, GoDaddy, Vistaprint, and HelloFresh. Our mission: To make ecommerce smarter, faster, and better.
With annual revenues of more than US$100M and a vibrant company culture, Rokt has been listed in ‘Great Places to Work’ in the US and Australia. Our award-winning culture is guided by our four core values: Smart with Humility, Customer Obsessed, Conquer New Frontiers, and Enjoy the Ride. These values help us attract, engage, and develop the right talent around the globe and ensure we have the right conditions to do our best work.
Keen to join a fast-growing company and a vibrant culture? Learn more at rokt.com.
We’re looking for an experienced Product Designer to help us bring world-class products to life. In this role, you will be instrumental in helping us deliver high traffic, high visibility work of the highest quality.
This is an opportunity to join a small, enthusiastic, and growing Design team within the larger organization. Being a growing team, we don’t have all the answers yet. We need team members to help us shape what Design is at Rokt. That means you’ll have a lot of autonomy to explore projects you’re interested in and be influential in how we work together.
- Be a key stakeholder in ensuring the products we produce are of the highest quality
- Ask a lot of questions. A big part of this role is asking as many people as many questions as possible to help us arrive at smart product decisions
- Take rough ideas and refine them into viable, usable products and product features
- Conduct and synthesize UX research
- Run usability testing sessions
- Produce high fidelity design mockups and prototypes in Figma
- Contribute to the evolution and health of our internal design systems and pattern libraries
- Collaborate with Engineering and Product teams to draw the roadmap for the future of our company
To thrive in this role you should have:
- A strong attention to detail in all aspects of your work
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to articulate and champion your Design choices
- An enthusiasm for learning new things and sharing those learnings with the team
- An eagerness to be the advocate and voice of the user
- A healthy tolerance for uncertainty and the ability to adapt to change
- The ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- A willingness to take ownership and responsibility for complex systems and outcomes. Our products have many different components. You’ll come ready to work to understand the systems to make sure your projects stay healthy
- An eagerness to work and learn in the open and share your learnings with your teammates
- Experience collaborating within a multidisciplinary team, including: Product Managers, Software Engineers, Senior Stakeholders, and of course, other designers.
- A willingness and comfort communicating remotely through chat, docs, video calls, and issues
- Ideas, opinions, and the ability to share them through respectful proposals, presentations, and team-wide discussions
- The ability to handle multiple complex problems and distill them into simple, yet functional solutions.
Even if you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications above, you should still consider applying. We want to hear from you. Please include your Portfolio URL in your application.
- Force for Good. We actively invest in the growth of our people and strengthening of our communities. Our NY Office is 100% vaccinated to keep our employees and community safe and healthy. This includes all Rokt’stars, clients, contractors, vendors and suppliers who will be onsite at the Rokt New York Office.
- Work with the greatest talent in town. Our recruiting process is tough. We hold a high bar because we have a high performing, high-velocity culture - we only want the brightest and the best.
- Join a community. We believe the best things happen when we come together to solve complex problems and make meaningful connections with each other through interest groups, sports clubs, and social events.
- Accelerate your career. Develop through our global training events, ‘Level Up’ investment, online training courses, and our fantastic people leaders. Take your career to Rokt’speed - Grow your career in our rapidly growing company.
- Take a break. When you work hard, we know you also need to rest. We offer generous time off and parental leave policies, as well as mental health and wellness days for all employees. We also offer a paid Rokt’star Sabbatical for employees who have been with us 3 years or more.
- Stay happy and healthy. Enjoy catered lunch 3 times a week and healthy snacks in the office. Plus join the gym on us! In the US, access generous retirement plans like a 4% dollar-for-dollar 401K matching plan and get fully funded premium health insurance for your whole family. And our NYC Office is dog friendly!
- Become a shareholder. All Rokt’stars have stock options. If we succeed, everyone enjoys the upside.
- See the world! Along with our global all-staff events in amazing locations (Phuket, Thailand in January 2020), we also offer generous relocation packages for those interested in moving to another Rokt office. We have cool offices in great cities - Tokyo, New York, Singapore, Sydney.
- We believe in equality. Rokt is an Equal Opportunity Employer and recognizes that a diverse workforce is crucial to our success as a business. We would love you to apply for one of our open roles - irrespective of socio-economic status or background, age, gender identity, race, religion, sexual orientation, color, pregnancy, carer/family responsibilities, national and social origin, political opinion, marital, veteran, or disability status.