At THE ICONIC, we issue the call to live your way, to liberate yourself from meaningless constraints. It’s time to reach for a better tomorrow, to spend less time searching and more time finding. We are inclusive and inspiring and – as your go-to destination for fashion, sport, beauty, home and more – we exist to liberate our customers through choice.
Every day we receive hundreds of thousands of visits to THE ICONIC site and app - in our Engagement Marketing team (Merchandising & CRM), we are in charge of generating purchase intent from these audiences and we do that through the selection of products and storytelling, taking into consideration, product availability, performance and profitability of those products.
Our Engagement team are also accountable for collating the monthly go-to-market plan for their respective business units by aligning stakeholders across the business and prioritising our company objectives. We work closely with the buying, marketing and creative content teams to plan and execute onsite destination pages, app daily feed and CRM content. They are committed to growing the impact of THE ICONIC through imagination, style and understanding our customer mindset.
- Planning, managing and executing page destinations onsite, including navigation updates.
- Monitoring user experience and ensuring website performance through effective analysis
- Merchandise site weekly according to promotional and monthly trade activity
- Seeking constant improvements across digital platforms for superior user experience
- Build campaign links in CMS platform
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the customer experience
- Sales & performance reporting on the aforementioned destination pages on a weekly basis
- A passion for innovative digital and ecommerce solutions
- Have at least 1-2 years' experience in a similar role, in an eCommerce retail environment
- Experience using a CRM platform, Braze preferred but not required
- Proficient in Google Analytics and other web analytics tools
- Data-driven, analytical and results-oriented, with an appetite for constant testing and optimization
- Measurable experience with both creative and analytical digital marketing
- Experience with optimization, A/B testing
- Possess with well-developed written and verbal communication skills
- Possess excellent time management skills and a disciplined approach to deadlines
- Flexible and accountable, with the ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Ability to work collaboratively within cross functional departments
- Highly organised and deadline driven
Life at THE ICONIC...
Our culture of learning is an environment that supports and encourages the collective discovery, sharing and application of knowledge. This helps us to continually improve, achieve goals and attain new possibilities every day. From our ways of working and collaboration to our growth mindset and sustainable approach, we each add unique value and have an incredible amount of fun doing it! To read more about our purpose, mission and principles, please visit our Careers page: https://www.theiconic.com.au/playbook/careers
We are committed to providing reasonable arrangements to all individuals participating in our application and interview process, and while performing job functions. If you require any accommodations or adjustments prior to the submission of your application or throughout your interview process, please contact our Talent Acquisition team directly: [email protected]
Health and Wellbeing is extremely important to THE ICONIC, so interviewing for this role will be conducted virtually due to COVID-19. Where possible and in line with government Covid-19 restrictions, we are transitioning to in-office onboarding for all new starters. Similarly, our team members are operating in a hybrid working model with days spent between their home and our hubs each week.