Why work for us
We're not just like every other bank. Tyro has always been a tech company at heart, but fostering a diverse and inclusive environment, and a passion for continuous learning has always been one of the most important parts of our company's culture.
Tyros are a highly collaborative mix of people. You will work closely with our awesome teams and individuals in engineering, product management, customer support, sales and other functions within the business. Our over 500 strong team of Tyros, just like our customers, are the lifeblood of our business. We go to great lengths to ensure a positive and enjoyable employee experience for all. Everyone is committed to delivering great outcomes for our customers, and you will have the chance to change the face of banking for Australian businesses.
🎥 Take a look here what it's like to work at Tyro
What will you do?
You will be working in the Tyro Connect product team, and we are looking for someone to drive our API product (examples include our Ordering, Booking and Logistics APIs, Menu Management builder and publishing tools) to deliver a best-in-class experience in providing tools to connect the apps merchants use with their Point of Sale (POS).
You will do this by successfully partnering with our app and POS partners, our talented engineering team and drive our Integrated App strategy and ensuring we deliver a seamless, streamlined back-office function that will delight our customers.
Every day is different. You will be the voice of the customer and ultimately define what success looks like; what to do now, what to do next. You will leverage your product expertise and stakeholder management skills to hustle through complex problems and make decisions even in the absence of perfect information.
You are someone who:
Has 5+ years of product management experience
· Strong product management skills – able to define product vision, priorities and roadmap, and an innate ability to nail the “Why” before jumping into solutions.
Has a track record of delivery amidst multiple priorities
· Proven track record in prioritisation and delivery of substantial value with simple & intuitive customer experience
· Comfortable working in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment
Is passionate and resilient
· You “do-er” with a hustle mentality and growth mindset
Loves all things B2B, API and integrations
· Has experience with API integrations and/or have worked in the business app e.g. POS/Delivery + Order ahead/Booking apps
Has strong relationship management skills
· Experience in building and leveraging relationships across engineering and commercial stakeholders
What’s in it for me?
· Make a real impact with an opportunity to lead and deliver a strategy from start to finish
· Work with a team of passionate and intelligent individuals. Be challenged and learn from the best.
· Steep learning curve with the opportunity to boost your career through working with senior product managers, UX designers and Engineers.
Perks & Benefits
We offer some amazing employee benefits such as a flexible working environment with a mix of in-office and remote working, learning & development opportunities for professional and personal development, 16 weeks paid primary carers leave, 12 weeks paid secondary carers leave, annual team based volunteer day, novated leasing, social events which includes multiple craft beer kegs (selection of beers carefully selected by our beer connoisseurs), wide selection of wine, variety of snacks and a ping pong table, selection of board and video games and many more!
Launching in 2003, Tyro has grown to become Australia’s largest EFTPOS provider of all ADIs outside the big four banks. With over 500 staff, $20.1 billion in transactions in FY20, we’re much more than an EFTPOS provider – Tyro is an Australian bank and operates under the supervision of the Australian Prudential Regulation Authority (APRA). With 10 industry firsts to market, Tyro is a leader in credit, debit and EFTPOS card acquiring, Medicare and private health fund claiming and rebating services to Australian businesses.
Wow the Customer - We love our customers and we want them to love us too.
Be Good - We're open and transparent, and we do the right thing - even when nobody's watching or it's really hard.
Commit to Greatness - We think big, move fast and dare to be different. We're always asking "what's next?"
Stay Hungry - We ooze passion and determination and we play as a team to win.
Privacy and Submitting your Application
Tyro does not accept unsolicited agency CV’s. Please do not forward resumes to the team if you are not one of our listed preferred recruitment partners. Tyro is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.