Rezdy is the world’s leading independent B2B cloud-based booking and distribution platform in the experiences sector. Our mission is to power the growth of the Experiences Industry through tools and connections that make life easier.
Chances are, if you’ve ever booked a tour or activity, you’ve interacted with Rezdy’s platform. On the one hand, we help ‘experience’ suppliers, such as whale watching tours, cooking schools and amusement parks manage their bookings online and connect with a wide distribution and resale network. On the other hand, we help those looking for experiences and inventory to resell to expand their own customer offering, such as online travel agencies (OTAs), tourist information centres, hotel concierges and local travel agents.
We are looking for a Commercial Analyst (Growth) to join the wider finance team in our Sydney office. We are not looking for just any Commercial Analyst, but a future superstar in the business who is excited by a wide ranging role and is passionate about Rezdy’s mission.
In this highly visible role, you’ll be the owner of several growth focus initiatives, with Commercial Growth Lead guidelines; you will conduct and present various analysis on key business metrics, you will partner with other teams to assist in assessing growth opportunities and much more!
If this sounds like your perfect role, we’d love to hear from you!
What You’ll Do:
- You are always curious about how things work, you want to explore ways to make a difference and help improve business performance through your problem solving skill and your structured way of thinking.
- You enjoy building the necessary reporting tools and dashboards to assist with monitoring your growth initiatives progress and helping the business monitoring overall performance.
- You will be the guru when it comes to financial modelling and scenario analysis. You will also be able to pull yourself out of the detail and communicate complex modelling outcomes or recommendations in an understandable way in writing or presenting.
- You will partner with various teams around the business to assist in commercial analysis and thoughtfully communicate insights to your stakeholders.
- You love to get involved in the analysis of data to derive insights that can drive growth in the business. You will back this up with being confident to present your findings and influence people around the business.
- You love a fast paced and agile work environment and you are happy to roll up your sleeves and get involved in projects around the business as they come up.
- 2-3+ years work experience with background in consulting (strategy, transaction services etc), commercial or FP&A role in industry (preferably SaaS)
- Excellent problem solving skill, analytical thinking, logical thinking, ability to think in structure way to find solution to any problems
- SQL experience in building report through query
- Experience preparing presentations (good writing skills, ability to explain analysis in simple and understandable terms)
- Experience presenting to relevant stakeholders around the business
- Excellent analytical skills
- Understanding of accounting
What’s in it for you:
- Work with a fascinating product in a high growth, tech-thirsty industry.
- Passionate team with opportunity to work across the business on exciting projects.
- You can own it and make it happen.
- Opportunities to step up for high achievers.
- Diverse Scaleup culture.
- Company wide innovative and collaborative hack events every quarter.
- Your Rezdy anniversary day off to thank you for a great year!
We believe in being adventurous, making it happen and achieving more together. If this sounds like you come join us and apply now!