At THE ICONIC, we issue the call to live your way, to liberate yourself from meaningless constraints. It’s time to reach for a better tomorrow, to spend less time searching and more time finding. We are inclusive and inspiring and – as your go-to destination for fashion, sport, beauty and more – we exist to liberate our customers through choice.
Our Buying team works collaboratively to liberate and inspire our customers, selecting the best and latest products from the most desirable brands. THE ICONIC Buyers travel to fashion capitals around the globe to source the best brands and research and predict the up-and-coming trends for our customers. This team is creative, analytical and absolutely customer-focused. With a growth-mindset, they are offered regular Buying Academy workshops, mentoring and up-skilling opportunities to enable all team members to be their best. Our Buying team lives and breathes fashion.
- Assisting our Kids Buyers with Monday morning trade analysis/commentary where requested
- Supporting our Buyers to chase in trade opportunities - recuts, color ups, SMUs
- Assists with the management of SKU lifecycle/ re-coding
- Assists team to hold suppliers accountable for delivery failure (e.g. late deliveries, under deliveries)
- Reviews best and worst product reports and provides key findings to our Buyers
- Run vendor performance reports for showings and internal meetings
- Assists our Buyers with SWOT analysis
- Attend showings, on request of the our Buyers, and action follow up notes/ create order profiles for ICONICreate
- Build strong and professionally reciprocal relationships with suppliers
- Assist the our Buyers in keeping the trading terms matrix up to date
- Brand Plan accuracy and submit weekly intake update
- Ensure all advertised stock is delivered two weeks prior to launch date
- Manage & populate weekly marketing sku lists
- Assists in completing the marketing monthly priorities alongside the our Buyers
- As part of a competitor analysis, assists our Buyers to identify product & trends relevant to customer segment
- Assistant Buyer experience in a multi-brand fashion/ retail environment
- Advanced Excel skills
- Thrive on building successful and long term business relationships
- You're naturally inquisitive with a love for numbers and a strong understanding of how to review and report using Excel
- A passion for retail! You’re a trend enthusiast and love all things Kids fashion!
- You have strong levels of attention to detail and enjoy working in a fast paced environment
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to all individuals participating in our application and interview process, and while performing job functions. If you require any accommodations or adjustments prior to your the submission of your application or throughout your interview process, please contact our Talent Acquisition team directly: [email protected]
Health and Wellbeing is extremely important to THE ICONIC, so interviewing for this role will be conducted virtually due to COVID-19.