Employment Hero is an Australian SaaS start-up. Our platform is the easiest way for small to medium businesses to manage HR, payroll, employee engagement and benefits.
We’re on a mission to make employment easier and more rewarding, for everyone. We're also a Remote First workplace with global ambitions!
Employment Hero has enjoyed 90 - 100% year on year growth. To maintain this trend, we're investing in our Brand & Content marketing team. We are seeking a data-driven Senior Insights Manager to feed our content & PR strategy.
Reporting to our Marketing Director, the right candidate will be an experienced ethnographic and quantitative researcher. They'll be responsible for pulling together insights from multiple sources, including surveying customers and non-customers to build a solid understanding of their needs and wants.
- Develop a world class, cost effective research and insights gathering process for Employment Hero.
- Develop a solid understanding of Small Business Owners and HR Professionals across all of our markets.
- Provide regular, rich quantitative and ethnographic insights to drive our editorial and PR program and provide support to other areas of the business such as the product, sales and customer experience teams.
- Build relationships and processes with our internal subject matter experts and the wider business.
- The ideal candidate will be customer-obsessed, detail-oriented and comfortable working with a wide range of teams across a remote-first organisation.
- Proven agency or client-side qualitative and quantitative market research and insights experience (minimum 5-7 years) in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High level of proficiency in data analysis and reporting.
- Willingness to take ownership.
- Motivated self-starter and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Employee rewards and recognition program.
- Self, health, wealth & happiness initiatives.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Seasonal Ping-Pong Tournaments.
- Friday drinks - music & a fully stocked beer & wine fridge.
- Return to work bonus for primary carers.
- Continuing education/ post-graduate assistance program.
- Personal training & Yoga classes.
- Quarterly & yearly company celebrations.
- Incredible discounts on products and services through our employee benefits portal and third party partners (such as 5% off Coles/Woolworths and half price movie tickets)
Why join Employment Hero?
- Raised $22M Series C Round led by Seek July 2019
- Raised $8 mill series B round led by Seek and OneVentures
- Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2019, ranked #20 in Australia
- GetApp Category Leader Q1 2019
- Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2018, ranked #12 in Australia
- HRD Gold Medalist - Human Capital Management Systems 2018
- HRD Gold Medalist - Rewards and Recognition Service Provider 2018
- HRD Rewards and Recognition Employer of Choice 2018
- LinkedIn Top 25 Startups 2018
- EY Entrepreneur of the Year National Finalist 2018
- Dynamic Business Top 10 Entrepreneurs, our CEO Ben Thompson ranked #2
- BRW Most Innovative Companies 2015
- Anthill Smart 100 List 2015
- Startup Daily Top 50 Emerging Leaders 2015
- HRD Employer of Choice Award 2015
- Aon Hewitt Best Employers 2013