- WFH and Flexible work options
- Scale-up international travel tech company based in Sydney
- Join a dynamic, fun and passionate team
Rezdy is the world’s leading independent B2B cloud-based booking and distribution platform in the experiences sector. Our mission is to power the growth of the experiences industry through tools and connections that make life easier.
Chances are, if you’ve ever booked a tour or activity, you’ve interacted with Rezdy’s platform. On the one hand, we help ‘experience’ suppliers, such as whale watching tours, cooking schools and amusement parks manage their bookings online and connect with a wide distribution and resale network. On the other hand, we help those looking for experiences and inventory to resell to expand their own customer offering, such as online travel agencies (OTAs), tourist information centres, hotel concierges and local travel agents.
We’re a well-established global ‘scale-up’. We launched in 2011 and now help thousands of suppliers and resellers in over 100 countries to get more bookings, save time and get connected to one another.
As Rezdys’ Account Manager you will be responsible for the growth, success and satisfaction of their book of businesses (BOB) consisting of top tier Rezdy accounts. You will achieve this by being the central liaison in understanding the customer’s needs, developing and maintaining strong and lasting relationships, acting as an advisor and delivering success through aligning their business goals and growth opportunities while working to mitigate churn and driving engagement.
- Effectively manage a Book of Business (BoB) compiled of top tier Rezdy accounts and act as a liaison between your accounts with your BoB and Rezdy’s internal team;
- Lead all matters specific to your Book of Business (BoB) and customer accounts to enable their success with the use of Rezdy and in turn grow their online sales through various channels;
- Understand your accounts business objectives and identify Rezdy product and services solutions that will help your customer meet their needs;
- Work with stakeholder’s cross-departmentally within Rezdy to ensure improved Customer Revenue and Quality of Service outcomes to execute the best-suited configuration and strategic plan for each individual account;
- Understand, research and utilise business growth campaigns that may benefit your accounts and Rezdy, maintaining a high standard of best practice and customer excellence;
- Drive upsells and contract/pricing negotiations relating to your Book of Business (BOB)
- Forecast and track customer account metrics.
You will have previous experience as an account manager role working within a software as service (Saas) business, naturally curious and inquisitive appetite for self-learning;
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to gather relevant information and generate effective solutions to practical problems
- Extensive use of CRM system - Hubspot as a bonus
- Data driven with a keen desire to exceed KPI’s
- Strong business acumen with the ability to interpret situations wholistically
- Exceptional interpersonal and influencing skills
- Excellent organisational, time management and project management skills
- Experience working within SaaS business
Why Join Us?
- How do you like the sound of company-wide social events, team outings, and exclusive discounts on tours and activities?
- Work with a fascinating product in a high growth tech-thirsty industry
- Passionate team with opportunity to work across exciting projects. You can own it and make it happen
- Opportunities to step up for high achievers
- Diverse Scaleup culture
- Your Rezdy anniversary day off to thank you for a great year!
- Companywide innovative and collaborative hack events every quarter
- Our Engineers are doing innovative stuff in Hackathon and Shipit!
- We're ones to watch - Capterra top 5 companies to watch in 2020
- We're growing fast - Deloitte Tech Fast 50 2019
- We're a winning brand - Capterra Ease of Use winner 2018
- We're a startup that's going places - ranked 11th in Australia, and top 500 globally.
We believe in nurturing an adventurous spirit; owning it and making it happen and achieving more together - these are our values!
How to apply
The opportunities to share this success are limitless, What are you waiting for?
Come and join us on this adventure by clicking the apply button, we look forward to connecting.