We are looking for a part-time Office Experience Coordinator for Finder's Sydney office to champion all things office management and set the tone and experience of the Sydney office.
You will work closely with our Workplace Experience Manager to create and maintain an enticing work space where the office runs smoothly, efficiently and crew located in the office are supported to do their best work.
We are looking for a people-centric person who loves creating a warm and welcoming environment, is highly organised, detail obsessed and thrives in a dynamic, fast paced environment. You will enjoy solving office-related solutions with the best possible outcome for Finder and connecting with our friendly team!
A typical day will include work across a range of different areas, including:
- Kitchen - maintaining kitchen supplies, including keeping our drinks fridges and snacks well-stocked, unpacking groceries, restocking kitchen supplies and keeping the kitchen area clean and tidy.
- Taking pride in keeping the office space clean and well- organised, whatever it takes on any given day.
- Manage daily lunch ordering platform, selecting the weekly lunch options and coordinate daily logistics.
- Office supplies - ordering and maintaining office supplies including stationery, bathroom supplies
- Mail/Courier - sorting mail and parcels, staff notification of deliveries, arranging courier bookings.
- Answer the door and contactless signing for deliveries and welcome guests as needed.
- Onboarding - assisting with preparation of desks and merchandise for new starters.
- Assist with general admin tasks and office support as needed, including booking office maintenance, merchandise requests and keeping the office space organised and tidy.
- Assist with coordination and setting up internal and external events.
- Ad hoc tasks as needed
Desired Experience and Skills:
- Proactive doer who is keen to get stuck in and do what it takes to create a welcoming, well organised and enticing office environment.
- Highly organised and detail orientated.
- Solutions driven and a collaborative individual who will support our Workplace Experience Manager in resolving crew & office needs. You aren't afraid to roll up your sleeves and jump in where needed to support the crew.
- Prior experience in customer service desirable, however not essential
Please note this is a part time role, we are ideally looking for someone who can work 20 hours per week across 4-5 days between 10am-2pm, with flexibility subject to the right person!
If this sounds like the kind of opportunity you've been looking for, select the 'Apply Now' button below to submit your cover letter and resume. Use your cover letter to introduce us to you; we want to know who you are, what you've worked on and why you think you'd be a great addition to the Finder team.
To build technology and products that are used and loved by people and solve real-world problems, we need to build a team with many different perspectives and experiences. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Applicants in need of special assistance or accommodation during the interview process or in accessing our website may contact us. We will treat your request as confidentially as possible. In your email, please include your name and preferred method of contact, and we will respond as soon as possible. Email [email protected] with any questions or feedback.