Dubber is the world’s leading Unified call recording and Voice AI platform that enables every conversation to be captured and transformed into voice data to improve business performance. Voice data as a Service is revolutionising how service and solution providers engage customers to improve revenue and retention and how businesses satisfy critical needs ranging from compliance to sales and service performance improvement and documenting crucial conversations. Dubber is listed on the ASX (DUB) with offices in Melbourne, London, Atlanta and Dallas.
Dubber’s rapid growth has created a unique and exciting opportunity in our Product team, as a Product Manager for Platforms & Connectivity. You’ll work cross- functionally from concept to launch including lifecycle activities by driving business and technical needs. Collaborating and leading a highly motivated team of engineers, designers, marketeers, customer service reps and compliance officers, you must have the desire to be part of an expanding team, with a startup mindset.
You’ll be solving problems across interaction (voice, video, messaging) capture and AI for our key service provider and cloud provider partners and working with some of the most demanding SME and Enterprise customers. Your typical day involves product execution, delivery management, sales & presales support, partner liaison, customer collaboration and much more.
Reporting to the Sr. Product Manager, key focus areas and responsibilities for this role will include:
- Manage Dubber's service provider (mobile, telephony) and cloud platform (UCaaS, CCaaS) integrations
- Develop the core positioning and messaging for the product as well as product documentation, run demos, contribute to sales enablement activities, training and collaterals
- Deliver product requirements, prioritise features and meet technical as well as GTM milestones
- Research and recommend new ways to increase Dubber's footprint with Cloud Communication Providers and Telcos
- Collaborate with expert teams on research, analysis, positioning, packaging, promoting and tailoring solutions for our users
- Understand the cloud ecosystem, markets, competition, user requirements
- Define, track and then manage e2e product targets for market share growth, product revenues and customer service performance
Skills and Experience
- Experience developing and launching products technologies within the Cloud Infra
- Experience creating product roadmaps, design discussions and working with cross- functional teams
- Must have a strong background in Telecommunications (carrier, vendor) or Telco-SI industry. Financial Services background is a bonus
- Experience with overall communications landscape - mobile, UC, telephony, API
- Have knowledge of multiple functional areas - Product Management, Engineering, UX/UI, Sales, Customer Support, Compliance, Legal, Marketing
- Understanding of networking technologies, protocols and cloud delivery models (XaaS)
- Good understanding of Cloud Voice, VoIP, Video Conference, Mobile & Unified Communications domains
- You will be an excellent communicator with strong analytical skills
- You are a go-getter and results driven
- You have an inherent curiosity to solve problems and overcome challenges
- You thrive in a fast paced, ever evolving environment utilising strong prioritisation skills
Why Join Us?
Dubber offers a competitive salary, bonus, and everyone joins as an owner with share options which drives our culture. We know training and development is key to creating the best sales people so we ensure all our newbies are given comprehensive training when they start and ongoing development so they can continue to improve every step of the way!
With offices across the world, our employees don't just join a local but global team! Inclusion is important to us, and we like to keep things fun, so we run Friday Drinks, BBQ's, Team Lunches and more.
We will be reviewing applications as they come in so don't wait to apply, and please reach out to [email protected] for a confidential chat or if you have any questions.