Who are We?
HIVERY is a multi-award winning pioneer of hyper-local retailing, combining artificial intelligence (AI), operations research, and human-centered design to help manufacturers and retailers generate a return on physical space investments. HIVERY is transforming category management and retail trade promotion with innovative algorithms sourced from Australia's national science agency - CSIRO's Data61. HIVERY is venture-backed and headquartered in Sydney, Australia, with offices in USA and Japan.
We are looking for a Senior User Experience Designer with proven experience in a SAAS based company to join our team. You will work alongside passionate and talented individuals and help to drive usability and innovation for our flagship product ‘Curate’.
A day in the life of our Product & Design team includes:
- Ensuring our client’s needs remain at the core of HIVERY’s product/s by understanding end user operational workflows, needs and expectations
- Supporting the overall product development process by working closely with a wide variety of teams including; engineering, data science & analytical consultants
- Translating requirements into design wireframes, prototypes and technical diagrams
The things you'll need to be successful:
- 4+ years of commercial UX/UI design experience
- Proven SaaS experience in an agile environment
- Clear communication skills
- A solid background facilitating stakeholder workshops & research interviews
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment
The qualities you'll bring to the HIVE:
- An agile learner that thrives in a fast environment
- Inquiring/curious mind that is keen on the details
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills that can reach across time zones for global collaboration
What you'll be here to do:
- Collaborate with end users, sales, and client services teams to understand requirements and derive insights; validate those insights via user testing.
- Work closely with the product and engineering team to communicate user requirements and understand technical feasibility of design solutions, ensuring quality deliverables within agreed timeframes
- Review, assess, and influence the product roadmap as it relates to current and future customer requirements
- Own the creation of design artifacts that represent product enhancements to drive usage and create client value
- Align both internal goals and client expectations to the product vision
- Support the engineering and data teams through the development process and attend weekly team meetings
- Work with Innovation to initiate, assess, and share new solutions and product ideas, staying up-to-date on emerging methodologies and technologies
- Big beautiful office in Surry Hills
- Blend of remote working and in office collaboration days
- Opportunity to travel internationally to engage with customers
- Birthday leave
- Chill Pill Days
- Fully stocked bar fridge and ping pong table
- Breakfast and snack bar
- Monthly fitness benefits
- Quarterly team events and celebrations
If HIVERY sounds like the perfect next move for you on your career journey, please upload your CV and cover letter as we'd love to meet!