Who we are
At Iress, we believe technology should help people perform better every day. Since our beginning in 1993, people across financial services have trusted us to take their performance to the next level. From the world’s most established financial brands to new and disruptive players, we help improve every aspect of our clients’ businesses so that they can work better, every day. Iress is one of Australia’s largest technology companies and employs more than 1,900 people across Australia, United Kingdom, South Africa, Canada, New Zealand and Asia.
Iress is in the midst of significant change, It's an exciting time and we have a lot of work to do. You will be building and maintaining public facing products for use by the general public and b2b. These products will integrate with the Acurity and XPLAN software platforms. You will join a cross functional agile team and work in an Agile environment.
What you will be doing
- Develop our mobile app with React
- Liaise with Business Analysts, Development and Quality Assurance team members to clarify technical requirements and implement the required functionality.
- Assist with troubleshooting and diagnosis of issues and defects within the scope of Acurity functionality.
- Provide client support to address specific client needs
- Work independently and be self-sufficient, whilst having the skills to work collaboratively with business representatives, development and quality assurance team members.
What you will need
- Whilst this is not a senior role, we are looking for some working experience with the following:
- Java (Essential for the role)
- ReactJS CSS libraries (Like Bootstrap)
- RactNative (optional)
- Practical knowledge of Java based web server technology
- Experience with unit testing and unit testing frameworks
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to new technologies as required
- Ability to build solid working relationships with internal staff and clients
- Some knowledge of the superannuation industry would be awesome but not a deal breaker
Why work with us
- Competitive remuneration
- Global opportunities
- State-of-the-art offices
- Casual dress, flexible work policy
- Access to learning and development programs
- 3 days’ leave per year for charity initiatives
- Global 36-hour hackathon
- Table tennis, pool tables, meditation rooms
- Subsidised Myki
- Up to 26 weeks’ paid parental leave for primary carers (up to 4 weeks for secondary carers), and the ability to work part-time when returning to work.