Moula is a better way to borrow money to grow your business. Once upon a time, getting a business loan meant spending 6-8 weeks filling in forms and then waiting around for approval. With Moula, you can apply online with no paperwork and no hassle, and have the funds in your account the next day.
We’ve developed a unique platform that will analyse a business’ data, making the process simple, fast, and friendly. But we’re not just a smart algorithm; we’re all about human interaction, which is why we have a team of real people who will get to know each business’ unique needs. Founded in Australia by an experienced team who are passionate about using technology to simplify finance, Moula continues to lead the market with our transparent pricing and responsible lending practices.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our UX team.
About the position
Moula is seeking an experienced Front-end Developer to join our growing team. The Front-end Developer sits within a cross skilled feature team, which is responsible for a vertical value stream within the organisation.
This role reports to the Head of Technology, but will work closely with members of the feature team, that includes members with marketing skills.
- Maintenance of a few legacy projects utilising .NET Framework Razor, Knockout, JQuery and JQuery UI, Bootstrap 3 and Bootstrap 4.
- Maintenance and enhancement of SPA using Angular 4, Bootstrap 4.
- Occasional maintenance and enhancement of theme and plugins for Wordpress.
- Occasional EDM creation and editing via Campaign Monitor.
- Assist in migrating legacy products from monoliths to modern API driven SPAs.
- Assist in creation of new content management pipelines and front-ends to replace Wordpress.
- Any modern FE framework
- Strong understanding of responsive practices
Desirable (in order of importance)
- Front-end automation and testing
- Angular 2+ and Typescript
- SASS/SCSS or LESS
- Experience with HTML for email
- Experience in agile environments
- Git / Bitbucket
- Wordpress plugin and theme development familiarity
- JQuery UI
- .NET Framework MVC / Razor
- Good eye for design.
- Able to self manage.
- Able to work well with members with different skill sets.
- Great written and verbal communication.
- Commitment to continuous improvement, not settling for the status-quo.
- Learning mindset and keeping ahead of the technology trends.
- Not afraid to ask “why” or suggest alternatives.
- Experience working effectively with both technical and creative/content teams.
- Ability to multi-task, handle occasional pressure and meet deadlines in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Open-minded, curious, and highly motivated to make an impact.
- University degree or equivalent Information Technology/Computer Science.
The health and welling being of our current and future Moularian's is important to us, therefore our policy is individuals must be fully vaccinated and submit proof of their vaccinated status to assume this role, subject to medical exemptions. Candidates must provide proof of their vaccinated status prior to their start date. Please reach out to us throughout the process if you have questions about this requirement or if you'd like to submit a request for an exemption prior to the start of your employment.