Would you like to work in a role where you can make a real difference to the lives of Australians? Mable is one of the fastest growing HealthTech startups in Australia, disrupting the $23bn a year aged care and disability support sectors.
Founded in 2014, we’re a VC backed profit for purpose company that is on a mission to connect people who need care with a team of qualified carers who can provide the tailored support they need. Our safeguarded, two sided marketplace model is growing rapidly as the NDIS expands nationally and the world’s population ages.
Based out of our new Sydney CBD office (2 mins walk from Town Hall), this role will sit within our technology team consisting of squads of product managers, data scientists and engineers collaborating to solve the big changes facing the sector. Our goal is to build an easy to use system that helps our customers find their perfect support team, all powered by the latest in ML and cloud technology. Our reward is life changing, real stories from our customers.
- Take full ownership of Mable’s cloud infrastructure, including access management, policy standardization, management of all cloud components, its operations and reliability.
- Apply industry best-practice for operationalizing our growing cloud infrastructure with up-to-date security and compliance to various standards and regulations.
- Use your knowledge and expertise in scaling our growing platform to meet current and future demands.
- Set up an appropriate level of monitoring and alerting to ensure we proactively prevent any outages.
- Review, recommend & implement the current infrastructure
- Work with engineers, data scientists, product managers and testers to understand Mable’s complex and growing environment and provide guidance on how we can best shape our infrastructure.
- Provide strong reasoning / evidence and articulate and convince various stakeholders of the changes and document various tasks that are implemented
Who are we looking for?
- Strong verbal and written communication skills - you will be working with a variety of people and teams. It is absolutely essential that you possess strong verbal and written communication skills to make sure that people and teams are on the same page.
- Strong project management and people skills.
- Strong experience with AWS - many of its various services from setting up, managing and maintaining.
- Strong experience working with high traffic, high demand applications (both web and mobile).
- Strong experience with cloud security and compliance.
- Strong experience with other various tools that integrate with AWS (e.g. New Relic), setting up of alerting and monitoring.
- Experience working with data science team or ML environments (e.g. AWS SageMaker, setting up data lakes, Redshift)
- Experience working in a dynamic, cross-functional agile environment with various stakeholders.
All applicants must have full Australian work rights