Afterpay has transformed the way people pay by allowing shoppers to receive products immediately and pay in four simple instalments over a short period of time. The service is completely free for customers who pay on time - helping consumers spend money responsibly, without incurring interest, fees or revolving and extended debt.
Afterpay is on a mission to power an economy in which everyone wins 🚀
This is an exciting opportunity for a QA Automation Engineer to automate checkout flow on various ecommerce platforms including Magento 1, Magento 2, Woocomerce, Prestashop, shopify etc.
- Responsible for designing, building and owning the automation test suites for both existing monolith and microservices for UI and APIs indenpendently.
- Responsible for Integrating the tests into CI/CD pipeline
- Monitoring CI/CD pipeline
- Assessing and mitigating risks, solving quality challenges and implementing changes to improve engineering efficiency.
- Define and drive quality approaches and improvements and be able to provide the confidence for the team to release software with
- Write e2e automated tests and pair with devs for system knowledge sharing, bugs finding and investigation.
- Perform manual tests when required.
- BA/MS/PhD in computer science or equivalent field
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience
- Experience in designing and implementing automation test framework
- Experience in Manual and automated testing
- Understanding of Cypress, Playwright ,Selenium ,Rest Assured and AWS preferred.
- Enthusiastic about solving business problems with technology
- Excellent written & verbal technical communication skills
How to Apply:
We don’t know what the future holds. That’s the exciting part; we show up and make it happen. If you’re brave, if you’re committed to doing the right thing and excited by this opportunity, click apply now!
Afterpay is continuing to hire for all open roles with all interviewing conducted virtually. Where possible and in line with DH Covid-19 restrictions, we are transitioning to in-office onboarding for all new starters on day one.