We are looking for a talented Junior Implementation Consultant to join our growing Customer Experience team in our beautiful Sydney offices.
As a Junior Implementation Consultant, you’ll be working alongside the wider Customer Experience team helping to build a trusting relationship with customers and assisting them with the adoption and usage of the Flare platform. We're looking for a reliable, detail-oriented, team player to support our customers and become our resident expert with our Flare offerings.
If you love problem-solving and sweat the small details, we should talk!
What You’ll Impact Day To Day
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers
- Establishing relationships with customers and identifying potential needs through email campaigns and follow-up calls.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions and comments and providing feedback on the efficiency and effectiveness of customer journeys
- Identifying customers’ potential needs and qualifying their interests and viability to drive sales
- Understanding the Flare product and being up to date with the latest product offerings to provide the most relevant solutions to customers.
- Managing implementation solutions end-to-end and providing the necessary training sessions and Flare account configurations.
- Consulting with new and existing customers to enhance their use of the Flare platform from inquiry or initiative through to scoping and implementation
- Collaborating with Sales, Product, CX and it’s sub-teams to support new and existing customers
- Developing and improving CX best practice and processes
What You Bring To The Table
In addition to being awesome, down to earth, having a great sense of humour, and a strong desire to continually master your craft, you also bring:
- 3+ years of implementation or customer experience management
- Previous experience in a startup and/or SaaS environment
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment and use the best judgement at handling customer queries and providing technical assistance
- Effective and courteous communicator with strong customer command
- Motivation to resolve issues from the simple to the complex
- High sense of ownership to drive outcomes
- Eagerness to create new structure and process with a continuous improvement mindset
- Adaptability to navigate the grey areas of the CX world through curiosity, creative thinking and collaboration
- Capacity to manage multiple tasks with competing priorities
- Empathy and consideration for all ideas and suggestions when delivering the best solutions and outcomes for clients
If you’re passionate about working with a customer-focused team and are unafraid to ask the big questions, then this could be the role for you!
Flare is a Sydney-based fintech. We build market-leading onboarding, benefits and employee engagement solutions for the workplace, and financial products designed to help Australians live their best financial lives. Over 2500 companies use Flare’s technology to save time, build culture and improve employee retention for their 650,000 workers. Employees can access these solutions through Flare and most leading HR and payroll platforms, and directly through Slate, an innovative workplace financial services brand that helps Australians plan for a secure future.
*Eligibility to apply: this role is currently open to Australian citizens or Australian Permanent Residents residing in Australia*