- Work with innovative software that supports the global fight against crime
- Culture of absolute customer focus and commitment
- Permanent, full-time role
- Christchurch or Auckland based
At Jade, our Hybrid Way of Working won the 2021 HRNZ Award. We give our people the flexibility to combine working from home with connection days in the office. Our people love coming to work because we’re always working on something innovative and inspiring.
We’re on the lookout for a Technical Communicator who’s passionate about using clear, accessible content to create great customer experiences and help us keep growing Jade ThirdEye - our rapidly growing anti-money laundering SaaS solution.
As part of the Product team at Jade you’ll be responsible for creating and updating all product and supporting documentation for Jade ThirdEye. You will be instrumental in helping us to define best in breed ways to support and grow our customers by creating user centric content that is both accessible and informative.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for managing, owning, and championing the need for clear, accessible digital content that supports Jade ThirdEye. To achieve this, you’ll work closely with customers as well as our Marketing, Sales, Support, Development, Testing, and Experience Design teams. To be successful in this role you’ll need strong communication and relationship-building skills and ideally at least 1 or 2 years working as part of a software team.
The ideal candidate will be someone with a sound understanding of present-day technical communication and how its supports modern software.
- Collaborate with product and domain specialists to produce useful product content that helps customers use our products successfully
- Create consistent, valuable self-service resources and update these as our products are updated for new releases
- Manage content with sound information design principles and make sure all our resources are up to date, complete, and consistent
- Guide the product experience with accessible in-product messaging, labelling, and in-help
- Identify opportunities for improvement with our processes, tools, and ways of communicating so we can deliver the best internal and external customer experiences efficiently
- Collaborate across the business to implement continuous improvement
- Stay up to date with current trends in technical communication and recommend ways to modernise and improve our approach
- Review and edit resources in multiple mediums for a wide variety of purposes to make sure they’re technically accurate, clear, and accessible
- Relevant tertiary qualification with at least 3 years’ experience in technical communication or similar
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Reliable and highly organised with a passion for delivering results
- Strong time management skills
- Experience using Madcap Flare preferred
- Ability to build strong relationships and work collaboratively throughout the business
- Creative and innovative mindset
- Confidence and ability to use initiative
- Ability to have fun at work – action-oriented with high energy
Our three values are People first, Live for the future, & Dare to be different. These values underpin everything we do at Jade. We never lose sight of people, their potential, and the innovative ways they can achieve that potential through technology.
Your wellbeing is important to us, and our wellbeing initiatives at Jade are there to provide support and help you be physically and mentally at your best.
Our commitment to our customers’ future success defines us. Through passionate employees like you, we’re always looking for new ways of combining the power of People, Data, and Software, to make technology meaningful and accessible. This approach enables our customers to evolve in the fields of customer engagement, retention, and business efficiency.
Our people love coming to work because we’re always working on something innovative and inspiring, and we can’t wait for more people like you to join us.
To view a Position Description for this role Position Description - click here
Applications close Wednesday, 26 January 2022 at 5:00pm (NZT) (Please note that due to our Christmas shutdown , you may not hear from us as to how your application is going until the new year).