Ansarada is a global B2B SaaS business with a big vision for a world where every business, in every critical decision, is always ready to act. The company was born out of an absolute belief in companies and the people who found, run and advise them. We’re on a mission to achieve this with our SaaS platform and world class team who are based in five main hubs: Sydney, Ho Chi Minh, Chicago, New York and London.
Our AI-powered intelligent information platform enables businesses to know, raise and realise their potential, and gives confidence to businesses in every decision – from knowing exactly what they have, to where they‘re going and what they need to get there.
The Ansaradan DevOps team ensures consistent delivery of customer impact and drives the "you built it, you own it" culture. We are agents of positive change as we challenge existing architectures, tools and services, and work towards automating “all the things”. DevOps champions the reduction of development feedback loops while improving reliability, redundancy and resiliency across our global Product and Engineering teams.
What You’ll do
Our enterprise platform handles critical data to help companies make confident decisions. Your role is a key part in ensuring our platform is resilient, secure and delivers a great experience to our customers.
- Work within product teams, define what DevOps is and set relevant standards that will be used across the organisation
- Ensure these product teams are in the "High/Elite" category when measuring against the 4 key DevOps metrics
- Evangelise robust technical patterns and ensure solutions delivered adhere to our security standards
- Enable continual growth and knowledge sharing of emerging technologies and practices
- Find opportunities to adopt new practices/technologies and promoting it organisational wide
- Mentor new and junior staff
- Support colleagues by providing feedback regularly.
We’d love to hear from you if you have
- Rights to Work in Sydney and are Sydney based
- 2 to 3 years experience working with AWS
- 2 to 3 years experience with infrastructure automation (e.g Terraform, Serverless, Docker, Bash, Python, CI/CD pipelines).
Come and join a certified Great Place to Work team – 11 years and counting! Check it out in our video about What’s Next after you turn up the volume!
Turning our goal of disrupting an entire industry sector into reality requires a diverse group of passionate, creative, and innovative people. We'll help you raise your potential through both career and personal development opportunities, and you’ll enjoy all the benefits you would expect from a fast-growth technology company.
Take a virtual tour of our Sydney headquarters with our CEO Sam Riley here: https://team.ansarada.com/
With the greatest respect, applications will not be accepted from recruitment agencies.