At 99designs, people are at the heart of everything we do. Enabling and educating our people; the 99ers themselves and the community we serve is incredibly important to us and it’s why we are seeking a Digital Learning Lead to help produce and launch our learning content and experiences.
99designs is the world’s global creative platform that makes it easy for clients and designers to work together to create designs they love. Our mission is to champion creativity to create opportunities for people around the world. Founded in 2008, 99designs has grown from a small, online forum into a worldwide community of talented designers that is now the go-to solution for businesses, agencies, and individuals.
About the role
As the Digital Learning Lead, you’ll be coordinating and supporting digital content creation & launch at 99designs within the newly formed Learning Team to ensure it’s on brand, engaging, and accessible every time for 99d employees, customers, and creators. Partnering with content leads you’ll be in charge of seeing digital learning content projects through from concept development to post-production and delivery. This might be anything from exploring new digital content ideas, to prioritising production of instructional animations and educational toolkits, through to internal videos or presentations on a global scale. You’ll help to provide a seamless and engaging end to end learning experience through our Learning Management System (LMS) by setting up content and programs, and administering the platform to generate data insights.
A little bit about you
Ideally, you will have experience working in the digital learning/digital media/graphic design space and have experience in all stages of digital production including concept-mapping, to editing and production as well as a sound understanding of a variety of digital resources and platforms.
You will have a passion for stakeholder management and be a project management superstar, being able to pull a number of moving parts (& people) together. Approaching projects creatively and collaboratively is BIG at 99d. You will work with Art Directors, Instructional Designers, Copywriters, Marketing Managers as well as Product Managers to pull engaging and educational digital content together.
As 99d continues to scale, we are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team that reflects the communities in which we operate. We want people to feel like they belong and can bring their whole selves to work. Our aim is to continue to foster a collaborative environment with a keen focus on innovation, growth and ownership. Below are just some of the things we do to support our people:
- Career development and learning in whatever way suits you! Courses, formal and informal mentoring, conferences… however you learn best we have got you covered.
- Culture of workplace flexibility and wellness. Study? Parent juggling? Everyone has different needs and the business will support you in the best way we can. Some people work remotely, some with flex start and finish times...the common thread is it’s all about your individual needs. With annual wellness bonuses of $605 + annually refreshing your WFH space with $300, you'll be supported to do your thang.
- Support for working parents. 18 weeks paid parental leave policy for all parents (we don't distinguish between a primary and secondary carer), which can be accessed part time or any way you want it over the first 18 months, which you can access from day 1 of joining. We also pay superannuation for paid and unpaid parental leave for 18months!
- Support for the community. In addition to 99nonprofits, we provide one paid volunteer day a year for you to support a charity and the community as you see fit!
- 99d are also a Proud Code Like a Girl internship partner, host of Girl Geek Academy hack days, & maintain popular open source projects, and support a range of other community groups. It’s in our DNA.