Founded in 2013, Moula is an Australian fintech dedicated to backing good business. Providing business finance solutions across lending and payments, we empower businesses to access capital without using assets. We've developed a unique platform that will analyze a business' data, making the process simple, fast and friendly. With our ‘heads and hearts’ approach, we’re focused on combining data, automation and tech, with a personal, human experience.
As we continue to scale, we’re creating exciting opportunities. Come and join our super talented team and find out why we were recognised as a LinkedIn Top Startup (2019).
About the position
Reporting to the Head of Technology and working closely with the CEO and Head of Sales, the Manager for Digital Products will be responsible for defining and managing the strategy, experiences & performance of Moula’s Digital Products across all channels and user segments - Customers, Partners, and Staff.
The primary purpose of this role is to create formal accountability and management of the entire Digital product set and its associated user experiences to achieve our organizational goal of delivering fit-for- purpose user experiences in all our financial products and acquisition, distribution and servicing channels.
Digital Product Strategy Definition and Development
- Define and manage an implementation strategy for our suite of Digital Products across multiple channels and customer segments - Customers, Partners and Internal users - in order to establish a prioritized roadmap of activity per FY.
- Collaborate with Product (Financial), Marketing, Sales, Underwriting and Operational teams to identify feature and experience improvement opportunities as a key input into the strategic roadmap.
- Maintain a prioritized product roadmap that balances the needs of our users with those of the business and clearly communicate the rationale behind your decisions (incl. formal business/investment case development).
- Perform periodic competitor and external reviews of Digital Products, experiences, design practices and trends in order to keep Moula’s CX practices inline with movements in the field.
Digital Product Experience Definition and Development
- Define and document all Customer Journeys/Experiences related to our Digital Products - External and Internal - in order to identify key pain points to resolve.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of all business processes that manifest in Front-End experiences in our Digital Products.
- Create backlogs of continuous improvement opportunities that make their way to execution via business prioritization.
- Collaborate with all other related teams to set expectations for project scope and delivery timeframes, ensuring project delivery meets deadlines and quality standards.
Digital Product Performance Management
- Define a measurement framework/key performance metrics for each Digital Product and provide reports/analysis around key metrics for revenue, levels of engagement and ROI.
- Define the required tooling to measure key performance metrics for each Digital Product (incl. cost-benefit/investment casing)
- Collaborate with the Manager, Experience Research and Design to provide key input into the required research/user testing studies needed to influence decisions and directions of requested features and experiences in our suite of Digital Products.
- Ideally you have worked directly with and on financial services products in multiple distribution channels - Direct, Brokers, White Label - with respect to designing and developing experiences in the acquisition, originations and customer/broker servicing spaces.
- You have managed the performance of a set of digital products within an organization that included defining the success characteristics and metrics of those products over time.
- You have managed the execution of initiatives from ideation through to implementation working with business stakeholders, product owners, solution architects and software developers throughout the Software Development Lifecycle.
The health and welling being of our current and future Moularian's is important to us, therefore our policy is individuals must be fully vaccinated and submit proof of their vaccinated status to assume this role, subject to medical exemptions. Candidates must provide proof of their vaccinated status prior to their start date. Please reach out to us throughout the process if you have questions about this requirement or if you'd like to submit a request for an exemption prior to the start of your employment.