Website WordPress Manager
- Do you love all things websites? Are you one to spot opportunities & work to implement them? Are you keen to help deliver local messages in a global environment? Then you might be our next superstar!
- Full-time role joining the Marketing team and reporting to the Acquisition Manager
- This is an exceptional opportunity to grow within a dynamic, high growth tech-thirsty industry and with a market leader.
To acquire new customers globally, we’re looking for a Website Manager (with Wordpress development experience) with the ability to manage projects in order to help us shape the product representation on our website and develop the localised messaging. Your role would be to own the website plan and full execution.
More on the technical side, you will primarily be a website developer but also the first point of contact for all website updates which you will have to coordinate. Outside of a very thorough WordPress understanding, our ideal candidate would also have experience in web producing. Specific tasks would include:
- Develop our WordPress platform to maintain, expand and scale e.g: Platform structural changes, plug-in audit & update as appropriate, etc..
- Improve & measure performance on all major devices and browsers, including site speed & bug fixing
- Improve our Google Web Core Vitals score, including fixing LCP and CLS issues
- Develop our geo-targeting logic and corresponding country specific versions of pages
- Monthly technical site audit using tools like Ahrefs, Google Search Console and report provided by our SEO agency & fixing the issues found
- Site structure and audit: identifying outdated pages, plan relevant actions & implement e.g: refresh/redirect/kill
- Plan & execute the product representation on our website following our proposition refresh
- Review & improve Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics set up including event and goals to set us up for reporting success
- General website updates as required by various teams in the business
- Ability to implement A/B tests as appropriate with the aim to improve conversions
- Demonstration and championing of our team as well as Rezdy brand and company values
- 5+ years of experience in similar roles
- Very thorough understanding of WordPress core, advanced custom fields and how to best architect and use the platform with minimal plugins
- Experience using tools such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console, Google Optimize and Microsoft Clarity
- Experience in web design and information architecture highly desirable
- Understanding of SEO best practices for optimised websites
- Good project management skills with the ability to plan, coordinate and organise
- A critical thinking mindset
- Computer literate & fluent in Google Suite. ie Google Sheets, Slides, Docs and Excel
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal, paired with an exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously as part of a team, project manage tasks effectively & be proactive