PRODUCTION ASSISTANT (Multiple Casual Positions Available)
At THE ICONIC, we issue the call to live your way, to liberate yourself from meaningless constraints. It’s time to reach for a better tomorrow, to spend less time searching and more time finding. We are inclusive and inspiring and – as your go-to destination for fashion, sport, beauty and more – we exist to liberate our customers through choice.
Our in-house Production Team is made up of an energetic and skilled group of Photographers, Stylists, Hair & Makeup Artists, Retouchers, Content Writers and more. An environment different to any other at THE ICONIC, Production is a bustling hub of clothes and products making their way online for our customers to purchase.
Our studios are filled with music, models, photographers and stylists flowing each style item through a whirlwind tour of our Production cycle. As one of the largest departments at THE ICONIC, working our magic across two locations, the vibe is busy, fast-paced, and full of passionate & process-driven go-getters!
- Receiving (unpacking, hanging, scanning) of all samples delivered to Production
- Preparation (steaming, measuring, weighing, recording) of all samples ready for Studio sessions
- Management of samples movements across various locations in the Production Hub using our internal tracking system
- Processing and packing down of all samples to be return to Fulfilment Centre or suppliers, including courier label creation and troubleshooting
- Assist with regular stock takes to ensure inventory accuracy
- Recognising product issues and raising with Logistics Leads/Co-ordinators
- General admin, support and upkeep of Production areas
- Previous experience in a Studio Production or Logistics role is a plus but not essential!
- Highly organised and a strong attention to detail
- Adaptability and resilience in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Eager to learn
- A desire to exceed KPI’s
- A supportive team player, willing to take initiative and lend a hand to get the job done
- Proficient computer skills (experience using Excel and Google Suite is an advantage)
Life at THE ICONIC...
Our culture of learning is an environment that supports and encourages the collective discovery, sharing and application of knowledge. This helps us to continually improve, achieve goals and attain new possibilities every day. From our ways of working and collaboration to our growth mindset and sustainable approach, we each add unique value and have an incredible amount of fun doing it! To read more about our purpose, mission and principles, please visit our Careers page: https://www.theiconic.com.au/playbook/careers
We are committed to providing reasonable arrangements to all individuals participating in our application and interview process, and while performing job functions. If you require any accommodations or adjustments prior to the submission of your application or throughout your interview process, please contact our Talent Acquisition team directly: [email protected]
Please note: The role is casual and shifts typically operate between 8:00am - 5:00pm Monday to Friday. These hours can change in accordance to the needs of the business. Shift availability will vary for this role & all casual team members must be available to work at least 3 days a week (Monday to Friday).