Because you should have the opportunity to make an impact on a business and in doing so, carve out the career you are passionate about. Joining Plenti is taking control of your personal growth and choosing to work with some of the best and brightest minds. It is accepting that industry change is inevitable and it's better to be the one driving it than it is to be trying to catch up.
With this mindset we've come a long way in a few years… achieving things like: winning over 30 awards for positively changing how people access finance; helping over 15,000 households install solar on their roofs; increasing our lending by over 100% over the last year; and adding >50 new staff to the team over the past year.
Our ambitions are huge and we've only just begun...
Who are we?
We come from a diverse range of backgrounds, both professionally and personally. We are always open to new ideas and believe success comes through collaboration and challenging ideas. We are passionate about what we do but believe that for one to truly foster this passion you have to look after yourself as well.
What is Plenti?
Plenti is a fast-growing fintech, helping its customers achieve their life goals by delivering fast and fair automotive, renewable energy and personal loans. Plenti is on a mission to be Australia’s best lender.
What’s the role?
You will play a key role in helping to shape and drive the growth of Plenti across the country while also playing a regional lead role in Adelaide. Reporting to the Head of People & Culture based in Sydney, you will work closely with our leadership team to identify people opportunities, strategies, and solutions to challenges. As our People and Culture Manager, you will:
• Lead the talent acquisition operations for significant parts of our business from top of funnel through to day one.
• Own the employee experience for all Adelaide based staff while supporting the rest of the team around Australia.
• Coach people managers to become increasingly effective at leading, managing and developing their teams, employees, and building cross-functional relationships.
• Produce and deliver training across the business.
• Advise on local programs (e.g. university recruitment), processes, and policies.
• Manage and resolve simple to complex tensions, and conflicts by conducting effective, thorough, and objective investigations.
• Help build cross-location relationships between teams to ensure everyone in our team is provided with a consistent level of experience and all HR practices are “well-translated” into location-specific reality.
What will make you successful?
• Proactive – you seek out ways to change things for the better, develop a plan and execute.
• Thrive in autonomy – you love being given a task and left to execute it but know when to ask for help.
• Communication is your strength – you’re an outstanding communicator. You will be a trusted advisor to a critical branch of our operations and your ability to translate messages both bottom up and top down will be critical to your success.
• Creative – you think outside the box and are energised by bringing new ideas to the table.
• Approachable – you have a people-first attitude.
• Adaptable – you have a proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, manage through ambiguity, and possess a can-do attitude.
What's life like at Plenti?
Working at Plenti means joining a team that is high-performing, diverse, customer-focused and collaborative. It’s a place where everyone can make it happen and share in the results and rewards.
If being in a dynamic industry as part of a market-leading fintech sounds like you, then come help us positively reshape Australia’s financial eco-system. Our start-up culture fosters innovation, entrepreneurship, leadership and your career progression. We have a purpose our people believe in, and genuine values that come from deep within our business.
Flexible working arrangements? Celebrating wins together (and sharing the odd loss!)? Tick, tick.
It's all part of a workplace culture that is hardworking but fun and supportive of our people and their goals as we work together to build Australia’s best lender.