Want to join one of the world’s fastest growing tech companies? Maropost is transforming how B2C brands do business through our revolutionary unified platform for eCommerce, retail & wholesale, marketing, and customer experience.
We love to challenge the status quo. If you do too, then you should join our rockstar team! If you want to work with other brilliant people in an extraordinary work culture and are eager to learn (and have fun) along the way, then Maropost is the place for you!
We’re on a mission to build the most technically advanced marketing & ecommerce platform in the world coupled with unsurpassed customer service and support.
Reporting to our VP of Marketing, this is an exciting opportunity to scale and lead a team of talented marketers to drive sales qualified leads for net new customer acquisition.
A seasoned B2B lead generation strategist with prior hands-on experience, you’ll be directly accountable for ensuring we hit our sales qualified leads targets by devising and overseeing the execution of inbound and outbound/ABM strategies.
You’ll use your well-honed leadership skills to drive maximum performance from your team to be the main interface with sales, senior management and the wider business for all things related to marketing-generated new customer growth.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Work with Sales and Senior Management to set sales qualified lead targets and then devise appropriate strategies & marketing budgets for each product and geography.
- Oversee the execution of the demand generation strategies to meet and exceed sales qualified lead targets including:
- SEM & SEO
- Social Ads & Programmatic
- Content funnels, nurture and lead scoring
- Webinars and events
- Conversion Rate Optimisation
- Account Based Marketing campaigns
- Scale out and lead the team of specialists to achieve set KPIs.
- Continuously monitor & take accountability for sales qualified lead performance, engage with Sales and Senior Leadership and implement strategies to meet underperformance & capitalise on opportunities.
What you’ll need to bring to Maropost:
- Strong stakeholder management, leadership and assertiveness skills – able to drive performance by influencing others and hold your own amongst Sales and Senior Management teams.
- Seasoned demand gen strategist – can map out the buyer journey & personas and identify the optimum media strategy to maximise new customer acquisition.
- Accountable and driven - relishes holding accountability for sales qualified lead targets and embracing the autonomy to work out how to achieve them.
- Confident and inspiring leader - can manage a team, bring out the best in people and coordinate a high volume of activity to meet optimal outcomes.
- Ability to understand and communicate with technical and digital experts - prior hands-on experience in the tools means you can have a meeting of technical minds and provide input to improve each team members practices.
- Highly analytical and comfortable with numerical and statistical data.
- Experience using Google Analytics and other analytical tools as well as Salesforce CRM and Hubspot Marketing Hub – or similar – to evaluate lead quality (qualification rates and cost per qualified lead / won deal).
- Proven understanding and capability to adopt a data-driven approach (over subjectivity) - able to use experiments and present data to inform what is and isn’t working and what to do next.
- Able to manage multiple stakeholders and work through alignment & consensus to fulfil everyone’s goals.
- Diligent project manager with a very close eye for detail.
Experience & Education Requirements:
- 5+ years of experience managing B2B demand generation programs for organisations with demo bookings and trials as their primary CTAs (lead gen for Sales team) and an ad spend of at least $50K per month.
- Ability to present a portfolio of previous demand generation campaigns and assets you’ve delivered - including paid search, paid social, content offers, webinars/events and nurture emails.
- Previous experience with Salesforce CRM and Hubspot Marketing Hub – or similar – to evaluate lead quality (qualification rates and cost per qualified lead / won deal).
- Experience managing B2B demand generation programs for SaaS / software businesses.
- Knowledge of the ecommerce and retail industries and technology.
- Knowledge of the marketing automation software industry.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum operating methods.
- Experience with HubSpot and/or Zoho Campaigns.
- Video and image editing capabilities.
ANZ - option to either be based in our offices in Sunshine Coast (QLD, Australia) OR work remotely anywhere in ANZ.
Equal Employment Opportunist:
Maropost is deeply committed to promoting diversity, advancing equity, and fostering a culture of inclusion. Therefore, we invite applications from marginalised and equity-seeking groups. Individuals seeking employment at Maropost are considered without regards to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, age, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or veteran status. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please feel free to alert us of any accommodations needed at [email protected].