At Quadpay, a Zip company (ASX: Z1P), we give millions of savvy shoppers the freedom and flexibility to pay anywhere with our leading Buy Now, Pay Later platform.
We’re here to do things differently. We are a fairer, digital alternative to the broken credit card model, giving consumers the freedom to split any purchase into 4 instalments over 6 weeks, with zero interest or hidden fees. We also help merchants and businesses to grow by offering them best–in–class products that improve conversion, increase basket sizes and delight their customers. Our values are at the heart of everything we do. They form our Mamba mentality - how we’re better than yesterday, and are used to create game-changing experiences for our customers and our people.
We’re a high-growth team with endless opportunities as we scale. Come and join the squad.
About the role
As a QA Engineer in our Marketing Technology team, TheUrge, your role is to use your experience and problem-solving skills to improve and grow our products. You will be participating in the journey of creating and maintaining a high-quality website experience for our customers, merchants and crawlers across the globe. You will be working closely with the Engineering Manager, Product Manager, Developers and Designers to assure the quality of our products by performing all aspects of release testing within manual and automated environments.
What you’ll do
- Execute different types of manual and automated tested required for new products and initiatives across a range of different tech stacks.
- Liaising with product managers, developers and designers to ensure the planned testing approach meets the overall products requirements.
- Discover, evaluate and implement new technologies and approaches to improve the overall quality of our global website.
- Working with the team responsible for analysing, planning and implementing large scale implementations and projects
- Support existing products and features including bug fixes and incremental enhancements
- Upskill and mentor other team members around good quality assurance practices.
- 3 years of experience in the test of Node.js, Angular or React.js based applications
- Good understanding of agile software testing practices
- Good knowledge of automating web application testing using Cypress or other testing frameworks
- Good understanding of web applications and client-server architecture
- Experience using Jira
Bonus points for
- Comfortable with Git and CLI
- Experience in testing Web APIs
- Background with deployment tools and CI/CD automation
- Experience with analytics and split testing platforms
- Technical SEO experience
We’re looking for someone who always finds new boundaries to cross - a future Zipster who will obsess over excellence and make constant improvements for our customers. We’ve removed the red tape here to get things done quickly, so if you see a problem, own the solution. You've gotta hustle at Zip!
If you only meet some of the requirements for this role, that's okay. We value a diverse range of backgrounds and ideas and believe this is fundamental for our future success. So, if you have the curiosity to learn and the willingness to teach what you know, we'd love to hear from you.
We pride ourselves on creating an inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of their age, cultural background, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, or anything else.
Benefits @ Zip
- Flexible working culture
- Share incentive programs
- Generous paid parental leave
- Birthday and wellness leave
- Epic offices with a casual dress code
- Fun team with high-growth hustle
- Free breakfast and weekly lunches
- Heaps of social events
- Join us on our mission to be the first payment choice, everywhere and every day.