The editorial department at Finder is responsible for driving traffic to Finder.com through the use of unique, authoritative content to help users make informed decisions. As a writer, you’ll have a wide range of skills in the areas of writing, content improvement, content ideas generation, content management and SEO. Your main responsibility is to create and organise guide, news and review content for the crypto vertical of the finder.com and finder.com.au websites.
- Write and improve content (including news, features, guides, reviews etc) for Finder on a daily basis, while working in tandem with the Editor, other writers and freelancers.
- Uphold the editorial guidelines of Finder to the highest standard.
- Develop and maintain excellent subject expertise in the crypto space - coins, NFTs, games, staking, etc.
- Collaborate with the wider global financial niche team, ensuring that our crypto content is suitable for global rollout and that we look for opportunities for scale publishing and efficiency.
- Stay abreast of all SEO developments and changes. Ensure that your work is informed by SEO at all times.
- Understand how global financial niche content relates to revenue and let Client Services’ relationships inform (but not dictate) the content production process.
- Work with the Editor on growth projects and help the 1crew team achieve the quarterly OKRs.
- Support the internal Finder PR team with content, improves and other tasks when required.
- Support paid marketing team with ad-hoc projects, content, improves and other tasks when required.
- Contribute to multimedia projects like video content, podcasts or social media content creation when required.
- Actively seek out and report on news and identify trending narratives in the media.
Desired Experience and Skills:
- A high level of English literacy and the ability to produce well-written, clean copy every time.
- Strong subject matter expertise in crypto. You are someone who actively uses cryptocurrency and understands its wider applications in society, beyond just being a speculative investment.
- Proficiency in WordPress or other CMSes. Bonus if you’re comfortable working with HTML and CSS.
- A dedication to inclusivity. Your writing must be friendly and helpful and not alienate any of our audience.
- Organised and able to communicate plans and statuses.
If this sounds like the kind of opportunity you've been looking for, select the 'Apply Now' button below to submit your cover letter and resume. Use your cover letter to introduce us to you; we want to know who you are, what you've worked on and why you think you'd be a great addition to the Finder team.
To build technology and products that are used and loved by people and solve real-world problems, we need to build a team with many different perspectives and experiences. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Applicants in need of special assistance or accommodation during the interview process or in accessing our website may contact us. We will treat your request as confidentially as possible. In your email, please include your name and preferred method of contact, and we will respond as soon as possible. Email [email protected] with any questions or feedback.