- If you love customer data and Marketing insights and are passionate about using it to improve campaign effectiveness and business decisions then this is the role for you.
- THE ICONIC is one of the most advanced advertisers in Australia. This role presents a fantastic opportunity to learn from and grow with one of Australia's strongest in-house teams.
- Play with some of the industry’s most cutting edge ad-tech and gain exposure to and learn from world-class Digital Marketing, Data & Tech Teams.
At THE ICONIC, we issue the call to live your way, to liberate yourself from meaningless constraints. It’s time to reach for a better tomorrow, to spend less time searching and more time finding. We are inclusive and inspiring and – as your go-to destination for fashion, sport, beauty and more – we exist to liberate our customers through choice.
We’re scaling up our Customer Insights and Marketing Analytics team at THE ICONIC and we’re on the hunt for savvy insights professionals to come and join our high-performing team. You’ll be surrounded by like minded colleagues who are customer obsessed data-lovers and are always striving for growth through continuous improvement and learning.
As Marketing Analyst, you’ll be a core member of the team and in this newly created position you will play a pivotal role in shaping how customer data is harnessed through all levels of the business. You will be tasked with analysing trade performance, the impact of marketing campaigns, creative impact and market penetration. The work itself is varied and interesting from supporting BAU analysis, refining and building new processes, engaging with cross-functional teams on projects and exploratory analysis to surface new action focused insights. You will collaborate with teams all across the business including Data, Tech, BI, Marketing, Finance and Category Management.
- Leverage our wealth of customer data (internal and external), building shareable insights and dashboards that support strategic decision making for large cross-functional teams of stakeholders.
- Reporting and analysing data to improve campaign effectiveness and develop recommendations for future campaigns
- Develop a robust understanding of our customers to provide strategic input on marketing activities
- Managing customer and brand research requirements including but not limited to: compilation of research requirements, liaising with external agencies, analysing results and sharing key findings with internal stakeholders.
- Improve legacy reporting, use data to challenge the status quo and seek to continuously improve
- Transform analytical output into actionable and results-oriented insights
- Prioritise and respond to ad-hoc analytical requests from internal stakeholders
- Intermediate-to-strong SQL skills, comfortable manipulating large and complex datasets
- Advanced Excel skills and confidence with data visualization tools such as Tableau or Power BI
- Experience/interest in using/learning a scripting language such as Python, R, CRON.
- Ability to manage priorities and thrive in a dynamic fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical skills with financial and commercial acumen
- A love for continuous learning
- Very organised, structured and process driven
- Great communication skills and the ability to support others who aren't familiar with data
- Marketing and/or retail experience is desirable but not essential. Experience working with customer data is highly regarded
Life at THE ICONIC...
Our culture of learning is an environment that supports and encourages the collective discovery, sharing and application of knowledge. This helps us to continually improve, achieve goals and attain new possibilities every day. From our ways of working and collaboration to our growth mindset and sustainable approach, we each add unique value and have an incredible amount of fun doing it! To read more about our purpose, mission and principles, please visit our Careers page: https://www.theiconic.com.au/playbook/careers
We are committed to providing reasonable arrangements to all individuals participating in our application and interview process, and while performing job functions. If you require any accommodations or adjustments prior to the submission of your application or throughout your interview process, please contact our Talent Acquisition team directly: [email protected]
Health and Wellbeing is extremely important to THE ICONIC, so interviewing for this role will be conducted virtually due to COVID-19.