This is the first person we are hiring for in a post-sales customer relationship management role. Your role is key in shaping the future of Drawboard Customer Success.
We are looking for a person who has 'done it before' and who is ready to own onboarding, user retention and increased product usage. With our HQ team and Sales team, you will be shaping the way forward in ensuring our customers maximise the value they see in our products and continue to drive value whilst using them.
You will be building strong, long lasting relationships through the customers’ lifecycle. The client will expect you to be the first point of contact, acting as the face of our business and assisting them in creating a great user experience.
As a tech company, we love numbers and metrics and in this role you will be instrumental in developing and maintaining our key customer metrics such as customer satisfaction, churn, health scores, NPS and referrals. Together with Marketing you will own case studies and customer stories and help turn these into tools that help our customers succeed further.
As a Customer Success Manager at Drawboard, you will...
- Join a young and growing team looking to strengthen their presence in the Architecture, Engineering and Construction tech market.
- Own the entire post-sales relationship with our existing customer base.
- Take full ownership and responsibility of growing and managing Drawboard's existing customer base with an annual growth target.
- Manage and nurture your own customer accounts through day-to-day communication and product expertise.
- Develop and execute winning strategies for client success, retention and growth together with our HQ teams
- Own and develop customer success metrics
- Together with Marketing create customer stories and case studies
- Be a key source of user feedback and knowledge to our product teams.
- Collaborate with Sales, Product, Marketing and Operations to ensure expansion and success.
We're definitely looking for you, if you...
- Have prior Startup experience and you thrive in a fast paced growth environment
- Have minimum 3 years of successful experience in a customer success role within a B2B software organization
- Aren't shy of joining a role that is yet to be perfectly defined.
- Are able to put our customers first, develop relationships, understand their business and act as a trusted advisor to key stakeholders.
- Are a problem solver with analytical skills.
- Understand the mechanics of SaaS products and technologies that support gaining adoption
- Have excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Possess a strong work ethic and outstanding self management skills
- Are able and willing to travel for meetings, conferences and industry events on an as needed basis.
- Are self-motivated and hungry to deliver
What Drawboard has to offer
- An innovative, high tech product solving real business needs
- We use a modern tool stack: HubSpot, Zendesk, Notion, Intercom, Zoom, Hugo and Slack are used daily.
- We are recognized by the industry as a growing and fresh thinking brand, which helps you succeed in your role. People are genuinely interested in what we do.
- The ability to work in a self-directed, fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Office in Central Melbourne or Manhattan