Join a movement in which everyone can win. We started a movement in which everyone can win – shoppers, retailers, society and every person on our team. To play fair, trust people and reward them for doing the right thing. We see and feel the impact of our work as more and more people gain financial freedom and retailers grow across the globe.
Founded five years ago in Sydney, Australia, Afterpay has millions of active customers globally and is offered at the world’s best retailers around the world including eBay, The Iconic, Myer, Foot Locker, Adore Beauty, Mac Cosmetics, Kathmandu and many others. Afterpay is on a mission to power an economy in which everyone wins.
Afterpay is completely free for customers who pay on time – helping people spend responsibly without incurring interest, fees or extended debt. Afterpay empowers customers to access the things they want and need, while still allowing them to maintain financial wellness and control, by splitting payments in four, for both online and in-store purchases. Afterpay is deeply committed to delivering positive outcomes for customers. We are focused on supporting our community of shoppers.
We trust in the next generation and share a vision of a more accessible and sustainable world in which people are rewarded for doing the right thing.
As Afterpay’s Sales Business Analyst, you’ll drive the prioritisation, planning, and execution of enterprise-scale technology solutions for our Sales teams. You’ll work with internal stakeholders across Sales, Operations, Retail and Finance to gather and prioritise critical business requirements in support of the Sales Operations technology roadmap. You’ll also help design, develop, and deliver technology solutions that provide exceptional user experiences.
We are much more than our job descriptions, but here’s where you will begin…
- Partner with the business to understand current and future needs to deliver high-value technical solutions by improving the user experience and day-to-day efficiency
- Design processes using tool automation coupled with team member interactions to increase efficiencies and reduce cross-functional friction
- Communicate and align with internal partners on plans and launches
- Lead the planning and delivery of large technology initiatives
- Partner with other teams that own and manage integrated systems
- Facilitate process improvement sessions to synthesize findings and feedback into an informed experience design
- Maintain and prioritise any systems backlog
- Support sprint planning and other scrum events as the Product Owner
Who are you?
Like us, you’ll be deeply committed to delivering positive outcomes for customers and passionate about shaping the future of Afterpay.
- You’ll have a passion for the Sales process, technical capabilities of CRM, the ecosystem of tools supporting CRM, and the people that use them!
- You have experience in go-to-market operations and experience launching large-scale technology solutions while supporting organisational change
- Your experience and knowledge with Salesforce implementations will be well regarded
- You have demonstrated process development and implementation experience
- You’re comfortable working with technical and non-technical audiences; and can communicate effectively to individual contributors, management, and executive leadership
- You have some experience presenting and advocating programs to internal partners and users
- You like to keep it real with your actions, be brave with your decisions, do the right thing for all our stakeholders and shape the future with excitement
How we reward you. We are a purpose-led, outperforming organisation and will reward you for your performance. We pride ourselves on fairness and offer a competitive total reward package made up of salary, incentives and benefits including the opportunity to enrol in our share matching plan.
We have a strong focus on health and wellbeing at Afterpay as we aim to support you to succeed in both your career and personal lives, such as providing employees with a corporate membership to Headspace. We also offer a generous parental leave policy and are proud to support working parents with up to 24 weeks of paid leave.
We value diversity and a collaborative and inclusive environment where everyone feels they belong is important to us.
How to Apply: We don’t know what the future holds. That’s the exciting part; we show up and make it happen. If you’re brave, if you’re committed to doing the right thing and excited by this opportunity, click apply now!