Our technology is redefining the property industry, allowing property developers, home builders and architects to save time and money, whilst creating vibrant well designed spaces. Property and architecture have remained complex for decades and we strive to solve these problems on a global scale through rapid innovation and world-first technology.
Archistar is a fast-growth tech start-up, backed by Airtree Venture Capital. We nearly tripled our team in 2020, have big plans for the next 12 months and need you to help us achieve them.
As an Archistar Designer, your mission is to turn a vision into reality. Along with the rest of the design team, you advocate the user - making sure that we're always solving the right problems, at the right time.
Archistar Product Designers are responsible for researching and crafting intuitive designs and are obsessed with turning complex journeys into delightful experiences.
- Research, ideate, create, collaborate, and iterate on flows, prototypes, and high-fidelity designs
- Work in cross-functional teams with product management, engineering, and design peers
- Help to deliver a clear picture around product needs and opportunities
- Ensure a consistent experience across the user journey
- Utilize data to better understand our users, and design accordingly
- Directly support project rollouts, working closely with engineering to ship world-class experiences
- Carry out user research and usability testing to gain a deeper understanding of our users’ needs and behaviours
Who you are
- Proactive in your approach
- Strong understanding of inclusive design and best practices
- Passionate about delivering high-quality, well-crafted visual design, with impeccable attention to detail
- Experienced in user testing and research
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and stakeholders, giving and receiving feedback
- Fluent in advanced design applications such as Figma & Adobe Creative Suite
- Solid experience in product design for SAAS
- Thrive in a fast paced environment. But seriously fast
- Passionate about all things design
Every Archistar employee gets equity! On top of that you’ll enjoy:
- Meaningful and challenging work
- A supportive and collaborative team
- A fast-paced environment, where innovation is valued
- Supportive management
- Flexible working hours
- Ahhh days - random extra days off
- Ability to work from home
- Personalized professional enrichment activities like courses and workshops
- Social events and an energetic environment
- Pizza Fridays!
Please submit a portfolio with your application