With its headquarters in NYC, a major R&D hub in Sydney, and operating in 16 markets globally, Rokt is expanding rapidly. As the global leader in e-commerce technology, Rokt powers the Transaction Moment™ of best-in-class companies including Live Nation, Groupon, Staples, Lands' End, Fanatics, GoDaddy, Vistaprint, and HelloFresh. Our mission: To make e-commerce smarter, faster, and better.
With annual revenues of more than US$150M and a vibrant company culture, Rokt has been listed in ‘Great Places to Work’ in US and Australia. Our award-winning culture is guided by our four core values: Smart with Humility, Customer Obsessed, Conquer New Frontiers, and Enjoy the Ride. These values help us attract, engage, and develop the right talent around the globe and ensure we have the right conditions to do our best work.
Rokt is looking for a high-energy and hands-on People Partner to support our Engineering, Product, and Finance organizations. The ideal candidate will contribute at both hands-on and strategic levels to build high performing teams and a vibrant, inclusive culture. If you love to align people and business strategy, to coach and develop talent, and to drive change, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
- Serve as a trusted advisor and coach across the team to enhance leadership effectiveness and team performance.
- Manage and facilitate organizational design, team building, and learning and development initiatives that support change and growth.
- Proactively assess team and manager development needs, make recommendations, and implement appropriate solutions to improve organizational performance
- Provide rigorous data analysis and reporting solutions based on business needs
- Manage key people cycles around performance development, promotions, salary reviews and talent reviews.
- Conducting exit interviews and sharing insights with function leaders to drive improvements
- Navigating and resolving employee relations issues, in close partnership with key stakeholders.
- Partner and align closely with the global People team members on strategy and execution
- Determine learning & development needs of client groups and rollout training programs.
- Own or support other special People projects as needed.
- Strong knowledge of current Australian employment legislation and an ability to apply this knowledge to real life employee issues (Singapore & US experience is an added bonus).
- Exceptional communication skills and an ambassador for the People team the Rokt values.
- Ability to work independently and be proactive in a high-performance culture.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- High degree of adaptability, integrity, and flexibility to change.
- Ability to quickly build rapport with various types of personalities and with executives.
- 3-6 years of People Partner / HR Business Partner experience
- Work with the greatest talent in town. Our recruiting process is tough. We hold a high bar because we have a high performing, high-velocity culture - we only want the brightest and the best.
- Join a community. We believe the best things happen when we come together to solve complex problems and make meaningful connections with each other through interest groups, sports clubs, and social events.
- Accelerate your career. Develop through our global training events, ‘Level Up’ investment, online training courses, and our fantastic people leaders. Take your career to Rokt’speed - Grow your career in our rapidly growing company.
- Take a break. When you work hard, we know you also need to rest. We offer generous time off and parental leave policies, as well as mental health and wellness days for all employees. We also offer a paid Rokt’star Sabbatical for employees who have been with us 3 years or more.
- Stay happy and healthy. Enjoy catered lunch 3 times a week and healthy snacks in the office. Plus join the gym on us! In the US, access generous retirement plans like a 4% dollar-for-dollar 401K matching plan and get fully funded premium health insurance for your whole family.
- Become a shareholder. All Rokt’stars have stock options. If we succeed, everyone enjoys the upside.
- See the world! Along with our global all-staff events in amazing locations (Phuket, Thailand in January 2020), we also offer generous relocation packages for those interested in moving to another Rokt office. We have cool offices in great cities - Tokyo, New York, Singapore, Boston, Sydney.
- We believe in equality. Rokt is an Equal Opportunity Employer and recognizes that a diverse workforce is crucial to our success as a business. We would love you to apply for one of our open roles - irrespective of socio-economic status or background, age, gender identity, race, religion, sexual orientation, color, pregnancy, career/family responsibilities, national and social origin, political opinion, marital, veteran, or disability status.