Moula is a leading FinTech for small to medium businesses. We empower customers across Australia and New Zealand to grow their companies with a suite of Financial Products.
At Moula, we value learning, collaboration and clarity. You’ll find success here if you have the customer in the front of your mind in everything you do. You have a million tricks in your toolkit about how to understand the customer, build exactly what they need and measure your team’s success. If you think about any piece of work as an experiment and are passionate about making data driven decisions, ready to iterate or pivot frequently, then this is the right job to be looking at.
A key component of this role revolves around providing support to the Business Development Managers in the pre and post sales pitch to the client. There is a strong focus on managing administration through the whole sales process, as well as maintaining current client relationships and prospecting for the BDMs.
What you’ll be doing:
- Play a key role in the teams timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to the customers unique needs and objectives;
- Work with the BDM's to manage the entire cycle of relationships, including drafting and review of commercial agreements and relevant administration of compliance paperwork;
- Assist in the negotiation of contracts and close agreements to maximise profits;
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships with key account contacts, customer stakeholders and related executives;
- Research and keep up to date on key industry markets, competitors and potential partners with a view to identifying future opportunities;
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders;
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g., quarterly sales results and annual forecasts);
- Prepare regular reports on account status;
- Collaborate with the broader sales team to identify and grow opportunities;
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed.
We'd love to hear from you if:
- You have an interest and passion for sales - driving positive outcomes for the customer, and the sales team
- Are self-directed - you take ownership of your role and have an "I've got this" attitude
- Demonstrate excellence in organisational, time management, and planning abilities
- Have outstanding communication skills including the ability to quickly engage and create strong rapport with customers
- Strong attention to detail and follow-up
- A willingness to learn and take ownership of your responsibilities
- Loads of initiative and self-motivation and the ability to work in a fast and ever-changing environment
- Highly self-motivated and confident, with high integrity and tenacity to outperform the competition
The health and welling being of our current and future Moularian's is important to us, therefore our policy is individuals must be fully vaccinated and submit proof of their vaccinated status to assume this role, subject to medical exemptions. Candidates must provide proof of their vaccinated status prior to their start date. Please reach out to us throughout the process if you have questions about this requirement or if you'd like to submit a request for an exemption prior to the start of your employment.