Hometime is the largest and fastest growing short-term rental management platform in Australia and New Zealand.
We partner with local hosting businesses and empower them with industry leading technology and services to deliver industry leading service to property owners across Australia and New Zealand.
Our unique business model allows us to combine the best local service experience with marketing leading revenue performance. We already operate in over 30 markets and are growing fast.
As a Customer Success Team Lead you will be the owner of all our customer success efforts and a manager of the best small team. Together with the team you will be supporting our local hosts and helping them deliver the best service experience to the end customer, the property owner. You will also be responsible for customer experience measurement and network wide improvement projects.
The role reports to the Chief Revenue Officer and forms an instrumental part of our property owner acquisition and retention efforts. As a leader of the team you will be the main voice and advocate of hundreds of property owners within Hometime helping us to further improve our service, product and offering.
- Manage a team of Customer Success specialists helping them to resolve all property owner enquiries and issues that come from our local host network;
- Track and monitor key customer experience and retention metrics, identify and action opportunities to constantly improve our customer experience;
- Further develop and improve our Customer Success process and toolkit to maximise efficiency and effectiveness of the Customer Success function;
- Report and present Customer Success results, customer feedback and insights to the broader organisation;
- Collaborate with other teams on service improvement, product development and commercial offering projects;
- Act as the final point of escalation and resolution process decision maker.
- 3+ years experience in account management, customer service, customer success, customer experience or any related roles
- 1+ years plus experience in managing a team
- Strong client-facing, troubleshooting and communication skills
- Analytical and pragmatic mindset
- Start-up experience is a plus
Ideal Candidate - Experience and qualifications:
- Proven experience successfully managing a Customer Success function
- Experience with customer research, measurement and data analysis
- Experience in working with Airbnb, property market and/or property technology