hi, we’re hipages Group.
We are an Australian-owned, ASX listed tech company and the leading online tradie marketplace in Australia. Ranked #2 Best Places to Work in Australia, we offer meaningful, impactful work collaborating and innovating with the best and brightest in a transparent, supportive and fast-paced work environment.
Inspired and driven by our purpose of transforming the trade industry, and building better lives for everyone, hipages Group operates via three technology-enabled platforms; hipages, Tradiecore, and Builderscrack (NZ) with ~300 team members across Australia, China, Philippines and New Zealand.
The hipages team create effortless solutions that help tradies streamline and grow their business and delight their customers.
Instrumental to this next stage of our transformation is an experienced and ambitious Senior Content Marketing Manager who will lead the oganisation-wide content strategy and delivery program for hipages Group and its brands. Supported by a dedicated team, they will imbue every aspect of their work with equal serves of bold creativity and sharp commercial rigour; deftly generating fresh content ideas that connect with diverse audiences via distribution opportunities that expand our reach and impact.
How you will add value:
Best-in-class creative execution starts with outstanding thinking, and the Senior Content Marketing Manager will take the lead in designing and implementing a commercially-grounded approach toward content that drives results across our business. This will see them develop a Group-wide, integrated content strategy that’s supported by a scalable execution framework, content plans, calendars, and corresponding suites of assets based on the broader marketing strategy.
As one of hipages Group’s marketing nexus points, they will work seamlessly with members of the Brand & Communications, Acquisition and Retention marketing teams on both B2C and B2B programs of work with learnings, insights and accomplishments regularly shared across a broad stakeholder group. They will also regularly participate in a range of ad-hoc initiatives that sit outside the Marketing remit; working collaboratively and consultatively with the hipages Group Executive as well as Product, Sales, and People and Culture functions to ideate, execute and amplify content across paid, owned and earned channels.
The role leverages a combination of internal resources, external agencies and business partners to drive results for the marketing team and the hipages Group of brands. With strong strategic, creative and stakeholder management skills, the Senior Content Marketing Manager is a key player in bringing to life our brand through engaging, consistent and memorable content that drives brand salience and engagement.
How success looks like
In the first 3 months:
- Begin to develop a comprehensive organisation-wide content marketing strategy, plan and editorial calendar aligned to the hipages Group business, Brand, Acquisition and Retention marketing objectives, strategy and initiatives
- Develop content pillars that support hipages brand positioning
- Create and implement an actionable content calendar of cross-channel content campaigns, and content success metrics in line with key marketing objectives
- Design, create, release and evaluate the impact of new content campaigns that are consistent with brand identity, voice, style and tone
- Develop and implement editorial governance practices
- Develop strong working relationships with multidisciplinary stakeholders across the group, external agencies and creative resources.
In the first 6 months:
- Plan and execute content campaigns, from ideation all the way through content production, planning and amplification on all marketing channels.
- Source new internal and external resources to help you bring their content vision to life
- Implement a comprehensive organisation-wide content marketing strategy, plan and editorial calendar aligned to the hipages Group business, Brand, Acquisition and Retention marketing objectives, strategy and initiatives
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing, Communications or another relevant specialty
- Proven experience in content marketing or inbound marketing roles within B2C or B2B technology companies, including experience managing a full SEO program
- Experience with all aspects of building, sharing and distributing content to drive traffic and user engagement
- Understanding of current social media platforms and SEO best practises
- Excellent conceptual creative and copywriting skills; demonstrable ability to rapidly generate effective, executable ideas
- Experience briefing, managing and enabling creative agencies as well graphic designers, writers and videographers, providing constructive feedback to improve creative work
- Impeccable communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong project management skills and execution capability with the ability to learn on the fly and deliver in high-pressure, time-sensitive situations
- A positive attitude and a high level of drive and initiative. Comfortable in challenging the status quo, developing new and alternative ideas, constantly ‘testing and learning.’
Take a look inside our home:
- A close-knit diverse family of bright, respectful, collaborative members who love to solve problems and jump on new opportunities;
- High-touch personalised investment in your continuous career development;
- Agile cross-functional teams who value teamwork - from Hackathon to team off-sites, to Product roadshows, you get to experience it all;
- Competitive salary and benefits, plus equity via our Employee Share Program, we’re all owners of hipages and other great perks such as 14 weeks paid parental leave;
- Daily bottomless continental breakfast, fresh fruit and snacks;
- Inspiring office and location - based in the heart of Sydney CBD, only a few steps from Town Hall Station;
- Remote work and flexible work (50/50) hybrid model;
- Social connection focus: Friday socials, company parties and teaming activities - the best in town!
Sounds like you're home? Apply Now!
Innovation & Collaboration: are two important core values at hipages which both cannot be achieved successfully without a diverse and inclusive team. We don't expect you to be an expert in all areas and we are more interested in learning about you as a person, a team member and a leader.
Research shows that while men apply for jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other minority groups tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you don't tick every single box above, but you think you would be a great fit for the role we encourage you to apply, we would LOVE to hear from you!