Who we are!
Shippit is a powerful technology engine that is revolutionising how the world sends anything, to anyone, located anywhere. Logistics infrastructure is a sophisticated beast, and we’re not only improving the experience for everyone involved, we’re impacting the planet in a positive manner. Our deliveries are already 100% Carbon Neutral. While Australian founded, we’re truly global in our approach and have the benefit of being a free moving startup yet with the security of impacting a growing industry that needs some love and attention.
Watch this - What we do
Your (awesome) team and role!
As a Carrier Operations Manager, you will be responsible for managing the operational relationship with our partnered carriers by successfully driving their performance and key metrics such as compliance, pickup and delivery performance, and delivery satisfaction.
Being a subject matter expert in the industry you will also work collaboratively with both the carriers and other key stakeholders across the business on initiatives to best support our business goals.
You will provide expert consultancy to the wider business on current network performance, trends, and recommendations for clients activating carrier services as well as process improvement to ensure the best customer experience.
Day to day!
* Manage the relationship with our resell carriers to drive key performance metrics and initiatives.
* Monitor daily proactive reporting to capture any compliance issues or data anomalies, then escalate internally for resolution.
* Capture and manage network issues with our resell carriers whilst managing the issues with key stakeholders.
* Establish recommended roll out plans for clients wanting to activate new carrier services.
* Provide operational support processes for new resell carrier integrations or services.
* Provide consultancy to the wider business on current network performance and trends.
* Provide escalation support internally to Account Managers when required to better support the customer experience.
Our ideal Shippster - You!
We are always looking for the best at Shippit and ideally you will join our business with key industry knowledge around logistics and supply chain. We a looking for someone who is data savvy and able to analyse reporting and interpret data. Your time management and communication skills will be on point whilst boasting a positive working and all-round attitude. Experience in using Excel, Google Sheets, Looker, Periscope and Zendesk will be preferred.
Life at Shippit, the good stuff!
We have so much to offer at Shippit, it’s almost too hard to list it all in a job ad, so here is what we believe you’ll love:
* CBD office location - state-of-the-art office with all the facilities/ tools you need to get the job done
* Hybrid/ Flexible working - choose whether you want to come into the office or work from home
* Our business is yours - be rewarded with a generous Employee Share Option Plan
* Get fit - we contribute to your gym membership
* Enrich your life - travel and explore the world through the flexibility to temporarily work anywhere, yes anywhere in the world for up to 2 weeks of the year
* Let’s grow together - ongoing professional and personal development opportunities provided
* We love to eat - let us treat you to a delicious lunch once a week, we’re talking trimmings and all. Oh and our pantry and fridges are fully stocked for your convenience
* Family Friendly - we promote a sustainable balance in one's identity as a Shippster AND a parent – so enjoy an improved parental leave policy
* Wellbeing & Mental Health - all newbies start on Wednesday for a shorter first week, allowing time to reflect and rest
… AND MORE!!
Culture Culture Culture!
You’ll be joining a high-performance culture at Shippit, where everyone can make a difference. We’re on a mission that needs the right humans to help make ship happen!
The team behind Shippit come from diverse backgrounds, but all embody the core values that make our business unique. Our mantra is to make ship happen, every single day.
We’re a phenomenal place to work, and we can back that up. Shippit’s been ranked as #9 in LinkedIn’s Hottest Startups to work at in 2021. It doesn’t stop there, we have a whole bunch of accolades we earnt over the years which we are super proud of.
Watch this - Culture at Shippit
Our recruitment process - we don’t like to complicate things!
1. Phone screening - nice and simple to start, let’s get to know each other.
2. Hiring Manager Interview - impress your potential new Manager.
3. Technical/ Functional Interview - let your skills do the talking.
4. Values Interview - have you got what it takes to be a Shippster?
We are one!
Shippit promotes and supports a diverse workforce at all levels of the company. It is our belief that creating a work environment that enables us to attract, retain, and fully engage diverse talent leads to enhanced innovation and creativity in our products and services. We foster a culture of inclusion at Shippit and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We encourage everyone to apply and please reach out if you require any accommodations or assistance along the way.
In a forever changing automated world, we’re still human at Shippit and we love to chat, so if you have any questions or would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Adrian Markovski on 0420 650 354.
We are a 2022 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to responding to every applicant.