From an Australian-born company to a rapidly growing global business, we’re on the ride of a lifetime!
We’re on a mission to be the world’s most loved way to pay. We love connecting our customers with brands they love and empowering them to spend their money and buy what they want in a responsible way. We’re all about building a high-performing team, where our teams come to work to be the best they can be. We are grounded in reality and work together to achieve the extraordinary.
It’s a fast-paced business and that’s the way we love it. We know that world class talent is the only way to pave our future success, so come and work with some of the brightest minds and be part of the once in a lifetime ride.
About the Opportunity
We are looking for a talented Analyst to join our Finance Analytics team at Afterpay Melbourne, to be a key member of the Global Risk & Analytics team. In this role you will be supporting a number of stakeholders across Investor Relations, Finance and Public Relations. You will ensure reporting accuracy and definition consistency, whilst assisting in the preparation of data for external audits, regulatory queries and support the team with ad-hoc tasks. This is a permanent full-time opportunity, reporting into our Finance Analytics Manager.
Your responsibilities will include, but won’t be limited to:
- Delivering consistent data inputs for communication with external stakeholders such as investors, regulatory bodies, auditors and journalists.
- Develop and maintain a suite of externally facing reports
- Maintain key metric definitions
- Collaborate with other Customer and Merchant Analytics teams to deliver the required input
- Maintain a strong understanding of our evolving data warehouse
- Continuous involvement in product changes to ensure correct business process reporting
- 2-3 years experience in an analytically driven role
- Quantitative Qualifications in statistics, math, business, or related disciplines
- Strong working knowledge of SQL is mandatory
- Working experience with business intelligence tools including MicroStrategy and visualisation tools (Tableau, Power BI)
- Self-organised with natural passion for governance
- A passion for finding insights in data and driving change based on those insightsStrong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment cross-functionally, and with external parties
- Ability to communicate findings and definition nuances clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Attention to details and determination to solve problems
- Team player - you go out of your way to others around you and achieve common goals