Render's singular focus is best summarized by our purpose; continuously innovate and evolve technology to build networks better and connect communities.
Render's geospatial network construction platform enables telecommunication network operators and construction teams to digitize the construction workflow, and cut the time and cost of network deployment by over 20%.
With greater than $60B in annual US network infrastructure investment forecast to continue for the next decade, the need for technology-enabled efficiency and construction innovation is acute.
Render's market-leading platform is experiencing rapid adoption, and in partnership with new majority partners IFM Investors, Render is perfectly positioned to build on existing momentum and realise significant incremental growth.
Our recent partnership with IFM Investors further empowers us to fast-track Render’s next wave of product innovation for our customers and the evolving global telecommunications industry, and we are looking for exceptional talent to join us on the journey.
Our team all have a genuine passion for innovation and technolog's role in enabling global communities to thrive. Beyond our work, our values shape everything that we do at Render and we can not overstate how central these six statements are to our culture: Innovate for impact, love what you build, back yourself to win, be the customer outcome, stay open, and be bold.
The role you will play
As we continue to grow our global customer base, we’re looking for an experienced Associate Product Owner to join our team on a permanent basis to apply their skills and enhance our requirements gathering process and assist in transitioning our services to a fully automated user experience.
Working closely with the Chief Product Officer, you’ll be responsible for analyzing the network construction business domain, collaborating with users to understand and document capabilities required and work with the delivery team to co-design documentation and deliver against customer requirements.
Further responsibilities include
- Slicing of services offered into capabilities, features and stories for the development team
- Refining and assisting in prioritizing the product backlog
- Test user stories and write test cases
- Assist to gather project requirements and validate commercial deliverables
- Ability to apply a longer term view with turning service streams into productized offerings
Skills and experience
- You have worked in a SaaS business and/or Professional Services firm before
- You know how to size up a project and can translate commercials into deliverable scope with minimal guidance
- You know your way around epics, user stories, tasks and test scenarios and have the ability to turn these into test cases
- In previous roles you have gained experience as a Business analyst or product owner and know how to turn business requirements into capabilities and features
- You understand and can facilitate agile framework cadences and ceremonies of Scrum and/or Kanban
- You’re a master collaborator and a self-starter who has the tenacity to solve problems and find solutions in a professional and goal driven way
- You have empathy and can identify and document key pain points and opportunities to delight in a customer journey that provide actionable insights to the delivery team
- You are a great communicator with the ability to transfer knowledge from customers as well as team members to the wider team in a concise, easy to understand way
- You have the willingness to expand and broaden your knowledge and toolkit on an ongoing basis
What’s on offer
At Render, we’re ‘reimagining connection’ and enabling both our customers and the communities they exist to serve to reach their full potential. We do this by building world-class technology that improves deployment, connectivity and economic outcomes for some of society's most vulnerable families and communities. Connection is important to us at Render and we strive to ensure our people remain connected in thoughtful ways:
- We understand the importance of coming together to collaborate, innovate and perform while also allowing our team to work remotely and connect virtually. We operate a flexible work model.
- We have a supportive and robust career development focus and goal-oriented check-ins to ensure focus on potential and development. We regularly host learning opportunities such as tech talks and guest speaker sessions, and work with you on custom training and development opportunities.
- We know those big ideas can come from anyone, so we empower everyone to share their ideas and expertise to make an impact.
- We work with leading technology platforms and enablement tools to enable your success.
- Render's people perform better when firing on all cylinders; health and wellness benefits are essential. We support all employees' wellbeing via our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and encourage you to be you by fostering a diverse and inclusive global team and workplace.
- We offer competitive paid parental leave with 12 weeks of paid leave for Primary Caregivers and two weeks of paid leave for Secondary Caregivers.