*We have a remote-first culture and this position can be based anywhere from Australia or New Zealand. This role can be fully remote or a hybrid if you are in Melbourne. We encourage you to work in the way that best suits you.
Join us on our mission to make a better world of work.
Culture Amp revolutionizes how over 25 million employees across 5,000 companies create a better world of work. As the global platform leader for employee experience, Culture Amp empowers companies of all sizes and industries to transform employee engagement, develop high performing teams, and retain talent via cutting-edge research, powerful technology, and the largest employee dataset in the world. The most innovative companies across the globe, such as Salesforce, Unilever, PwC, KIND, SoulCycle, and BigCommerce depend on Culture Amp every day.
Culture Amp is backed by 10 years of innovation, leading capital venture funds, and offices in the U.S, U.K, Germany and Australia. Culture Amp is recognized as one of the world’s top private cloud companies by Forbes and one of the most innovative workplace companies by Fast Company.
Learn more about how Culture Amp can help you create a better world of work at cultureamp.com.
How you can help make a better world of work
Here at Culture Amp we have an exciting opportunity for a Renewals Manager to come and join our talented and inclusive sales practice.
Working within our collaborative, values-driven and high performing, APAC Account Management team, you will have the autonomy to try new things, work on projects and play a significant part growing our current customer revenue. If you are process oriented and resourceful, come and join us as we take the next step in fuelling our rocket ship and change the world of work.
Largely speaking, you will:
- Support a large volume of customers to renew their Culture Amp subscriptions
- Partner with Account Managers and Retention Account Managers on resolving any renewal challenges
- Contribute to the Renewal Manager Playbook to iterate and create the process for account growth
What You Bring to Our Camp
- Experience working in a high volume renewals role, sales or as an SDR.
- Ability to manage a high number of accounts/opportunities (200+) while maintaining focus on goals
- Process oriented, for example, with a CRM.
- A commitment to regular proactive email and call activity to hit renewal targets
- Persistence and resourcefulness
- Growth mindset
- Attention to detail
After 3 months, you will...
- Be able to confidently understand our pricing and objections to renewals to effectively renew existing customers
- Work with the broader Account Management team to support the renewal process and iterate on the renewal process
- Own the renewal process and consistently deliver 10% growth on your Book of Business
We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for “company results”, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, and endeavor to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can take to support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in and out of work:
MacBooks for you to do your best work
Share Options - it’s important to us that everyone is an owner and can share in our success
Excellent parental leave and in work support programme, - for those families to be
Flexible working schedule - where we can, let’s make work, work for you
Fun and inclusive digital and in-person events
Full usage of the Culture Amp platform to drive your development and provide regular avenues to share your voice on your team, department and the company
Most importantly, an opportunity to really make a difference in people’s lives.
Please keep reading...
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don't apply for roles if they don't meet all the criteria – unlike majority candidates meeting significantly fewer requirements.
We strongly encourage you to apply if you’re interested: we'd love to know how you can amplify our team with your unique experience!