Who we are:
Have you ever engaged an accountant or financial advisor and felt a little unsure in what you were purchasing? Practice Ignition is the world’s first client engagement and commerce platform for professional services businesses, with a key focus on financial services. We are on a mission to transform the way people do business together, sparking long-lasting relationships by putting businesses and their clients on the same page from the start. More clarity and less ambiguity for both sides. Win-win.
We are a high-growth, global SaaS organization with employees in Australia, US, Canada, UK, South Africa, New Zealand and the Philippines and we are open to candidates anywhere in Australia.
About the role:
This is an unique opportunity for anyone with a passion for digital analytics across both marketing and product domains. You will be joining the expanding Data Team and reports directly to our Head of Data and Analytics and working closely with the Marketing and Product team.
What your day to day will look like:
- Collaborate with product managers, engineering and other stakeholders to develop tracking plans.
- Provide data analysis and insights to stakeholders, primarily in the marketing and product teams.
- Be the subject matter expert on Segment and Amplitude, two key systems in our analytics stack
- Coach business users on how to self-service their analytics requests where possible.
- Be a key conduit between the data and marketing teams, helping the marketing team deliver on their ambitious targets.
What you need to succeed:
- 2+ years of professional experience as a digital analyst.
- Understanding of marketing analytics, especially attribution and conversion funnel insights.
- Strong experience with at least one digital analytics tool such Google Analytics, Mixpanel or Amplitude.
- Understanding of how data is collected by digital analytics tools. Experience with Segment highly desirable.
- SQL, preferably on an analytics database (Redshift, Snowflake, BigQuery).
- Experience with conversion optimisation techniques such as A/B testing is highly desirable.
What you could learn in this role:
- Use of version control and continuous integration as it applies to data and analytics
- Data modelling for business intelligence using dbt
- Predictive analytics and modelling using machine learning and artificial intelligence
- The nuances of B2B and SaaS analytics
- “Big data” manipulation using Snowflake
- Best practices for managing tacking plans and event taxonomies
Why join us:
- Founder led, global SaaS organization, in hyper growth mode and scaling fast
- We work without ego in a collaborative, open and transparent work culture
- Competitive salary and employee stock options from day 1
- 20 days accrued annual leave/vacation, along with 10 days of wellbeing days to take care of yourself and/or loved ones
- Annual education allowance to support your professional growth
- Curious and smart coworkers who won’t back down from a challenge
- Employee recognition program
- Quarterly wellness allowance to spend on your wellness and what this means to you
- Paid subscription to Headspace
- Home office reimbursement
- Personal tax return assistance - after all, we are in the accounting business!
- Paid parental leave
- An extra paid day off to celebrate your birthday, alongside volunteering leave
- Monthly virtual social events
We are better everyday
We work without ego
We are smarter together
We hero our customer
Practice Ignition is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Practice Ignition is proud to provide employment and recruitment accommodations during the recruitment process. Once our team reviews your resume and contacts you if there is a fit, we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. For any questions, suggestions or required documents regarding accessibility in a different format, please contact [email protected]