Join one of Australia's Top Startups and help us on our mission to help every working Australian live their best financial life.
As a Member Experience Advocate, you will be the face of our Financial Products (Specifically Superannuation) and working directly with our members. You will leverage emails, calls, and tools to help educate our member base on how to best engage with their superannuation investment and achieve financial wellness. You love customer conversations, creating a culture of compliance and are resilient, and creative.
- In this role, you will own and develop the education of members, improvement of processes and handle general inquiries on all things Super
- Proactively contact new and existing Members for various engagement campaigns
- You will be taking inbound calls from members and working with other stakeholders across the business to resolve any complex queries
- You will be required to educate members on superannuation and the processes required for common enquiries like making contributions or nominating beneficiaries. You will be able to clearly articulate how the product works as well as guide them through how to best track their super through our app and member communications.
What You Bring To The Table:
- 1-2 years experience in a call based role (sales or customer service) and managing a variety of clients over the phone
- Any exposure to superannuation will be extremely beneficial but not a necessity
- Diploma of Financial Services or RG 146 is desirable but a willingness to complete it over your first 6 months will be accepted
- Knowledge of retirement products or superannuation legislation desirable