Sendle builds shipping that is good for the world. We help small businesses thrive by making parcel delivery simple, reliable and affordable. We’re a B Corp and the first 100% carbon neutral delivery service in Australia and the United States, where we harness major courier networks to create a delivery service that levels the playing field for small businesses.
We envision a world where small businesses can compete on a level playing field with the big guys. Sendle is a fast-growing business with bold ambitions and big dreams. Plus, we’re Australia's first 100% carbon neutral shipping service and a certified BCorp.
In the last year alone, we’ve made huge strides towards our goal of becoming the largest SMB eCommerce courier in the world, moving from a single country operation in Australia to successful launch and operation in the US. We also launched major partnerships with eBay and Shopify recently, too!
The purpose of the Partner Success Manager is to support the Australian partnerships team on the day to day management of AU partners and growth activities.
What you’ll do
Contribute to team growth
- Support partnerships team with strategic client initiatives and partner optimisation.
- Collaborate with the Senior Partnership Manager with the onboarding and testing of new partners.
- Collaborate with the integration manager to resolve technical or product issues faced by partners. Provide updates and status back to partnership and support teams.
- Analyse partnership performance and highlight any risks or potential opportunities.
Manage day-to-day operations
- Document processes and partner requirements as a part of the onboarding process.
- Investigate and resolve issues that prevent the partner (and/or their merchants) from conducting operations.
- Partner with the Partnership Support Liaison to train internal teams, including support, in handling partner-specific matters and questions.
- When required, support with Partnership Support Liaison to swiftly resolve partner issues.
Educate and advocate for Partnerships
- Be an advocate with Sendle’s internal stakeholders to communicate partner requirements and bring their viewpoints to relevant internal stakeholders/forums.
- Collect feedback from internal teams regarding partnership operations.
- Establish relationships with partners to advocate Sendle’s brand and to gather partner requirements.
What you’ll need
- 2-5 years’ experience in a account or partner management
- Working knowledge of the eCommerce in Australia
- Courier industry knowledge would be advantageous
- An insatiable curiosity to understand partner and customer’s needs
- Project management nous and the ability to plan, manage and execute multiple projects and collaborate across multiple teams
- Strong analytical skills, able to translate data into actionable insights
- Strong proficiency in using tools used to run eCommerce businesses such as CRMs, payment platforms, apps and plugins and more.
- Great communication skills and the ability to articulate partners needs/requirements
- To thrive in a fast-paced, changeable tech environment. You’ll also enjoy a minimum viable process (and may have built a process), and you look for ways to improve, save time and do things smarter.
- Exposure to an agile software product development lifecycle, timelines and milestones
- Zendesk (Email, Chat, Talk)
- G Suite
What matters to us
We believe that our culture is one of our most important assets. We have 5 key values that we look for in every member of our team.
- Humble - We put others first. We embrace and seek feedback from others.
- Honest - We speak gently but frankly. We take ownership of our mistakes and speak the truth.
- Happy - We enjoy the journey. We are optimistic and find opportunities in all things.
- Hungry - We aspire to make a difference. We aim high, step out of our comfort zones and tackle the hard problems.
- High-Performing - We relentlessly deliver. We know the goal and work fearlessly towards it.
Legally, we need you to know this:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
But it’s important to us you know this:
We strongly believe that diversity of experience contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company and better outcomes. We are working hard to increase the diversity of our team wherever we can and we actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of it.
If you want to be a part of something remarkable then we’re excited to hear from you.