How you can help make a better world of work
This is a unique opportunity where the things you create will have a genuine, positive impact on workers globally. Join us as a Product Designer in the Perform camp to help companies create transformative people-first performance products that are easy to use and manage.
This means you’ll have the opportunity to impact how every employee - HR, managers, and individual employees experience the Culture Amp magic.
We’re looking for someone to take ownership of the Performance product experience, uplifting the standards of the end-to-end user experience in order to achieve our vision for creating a better world of work. You’ll do this by working closely with the Lead Product Manager and providing design support to other cross-functional team leaders, while bringing a strong user focus into the decision making process.
- Work closely with the product manager to understand customer needs and problems
- Create user-flows and UI designs that help solve those problems
- Test solutions with customers and iterating quickly towards designs we can – and should – build
- Articulate the ‘why’ and leading discussions around your process, explorations and conclusions.
- Collaborate with engineers to ship customer-ready solutions.
- Passionate about user-centred design and creating great product experiences
- An obsession with inclusive design practices, accessibility and design standards
- Know your way around Figma for design and prototyping
- Experience conducting user research & testing activities (e.g. customer interviews, usability testing, remote testing)
- Successful delivery of end-to-end product design on projects from ideation to production.
- 3+ years working as a product, UX or interaction designer (or similar role)
We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for “company results”, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, and endeavor to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can take to support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in and out of work.
- MacBooks for you to do your best work
- Share Options - it’s important to us that everyone is an owner and can share in our success
- Excellent parental leave and in work support programme, - for those families to be
- Flexible working schedule - where we can, let’s make work, work for you
- Fun and inclusive digital, and in-person events
Most importantly, an opportunity to really make a difference in people’s lives.
Please keep reading...
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don't apply for roles if they don't meet all the criteria – unlike majority candidates meeting significantly fewer requirements.
We strongly encourage you to apply if you’re interested: we'd love to know how you can amplify our team with your unique experience!