Employment Hero is one of the fastest growing Australian tech saas start-ups, aiming to permanently change the way employment is managed and employees are rewarded. We're the market leader in our space and we're entering an exciting period of growth.
Do you want to use your Payroll or HR knowledge to help a wide range of Clients from all industries understand, administrate and deliver the payroll systems for their company? At Employment Hero, you can provide valuable guidance and expertise to help make employment easier and more rewarding for everyone!
Our Payroll and HR Consultants are partners to our clients and are responsible for gathering information and ensuring their continued support and success after implementing our Employment Hero payroll product. In this role, you will ensure accuracy and correctness when interpreting modern awards, enterprise agreements and other conditions of employment for clients of Employment Hero.
Employment Hero Payroll and HR Consultants are our go-to authorities on Australian employment standards and can quickly adapt to changes in technology and regulation. They are fantastic communicators who understand our customers payroll needs and accurately convert that information to the payroll system configuration, provide support and advice to our Customer Support Specialists, as well as provide valued and exceptional service to our client.
This role is highly flexible and has the option to work remotely on a permanent basis, so you can be located anywhere in the world. This role can also be full time or part time (24 hour week) depending on the right candidate.
- Mentor, coach and train the Payroll and HR Support teams to ensure they are hitting business KPI’s
- Take on client and team Payroll or HR escalations
- Assist with requirements gathering to run post mortem's and run internal support team workshops.
- Assist with troubleshooting and client queries; coordinate with internal teams for successful delivery
- Ensure our Support team is aligned to industry updates.
- You will work closely with your team of Support Specialists and lead the payroll platform adoption to meet each client's specific requests
- You will provide support to clients after they 'go-live' by walking them through updates needed or how to troubleshoot in a variety of ways, such as award interpretation and platform configuration
- You will respond to payroll related queries from internal Support Team members and external clients via email, phone and the Employment Hero platform
- You will help to build and continually improve documentation, and embrace new & existing technologies to improve the way we provide service, both for our customers and for our internal team of Support Specialists.
- You will be creative, aiming to simplify and improve processes to help team operations run more efficiently and increase client happiness.
- A background in payroll processing or HR Management or related field is important.
- Previous experience in setting up, implementing and administering payroll systems.
- Knowledge of different payroll systems (KeyPay is a big plus)
- A confident and engaging communicator who is comfortable building relationships with a variety of people.
- Well-organised approach to your work. You can juggle multiple priorities and deadlines.
- An attitude that always puts your customer's needs first.
- The ability to identify issues or problems early on and work collaboratively with your team to remove roadblocks and fix problems.
- Self, health, wealth, happiness programs
- Friday drinks in our fancy in-office bar
- Flexible working arrangements
- Continuing education / post-graduate assistance program
- Personal training, yoga classes
- Daily office breakfast and fresh fruit
- Quarterly & yearly team celebrations
- EH Employee Benefits Program