Swyftx is an innovative fin-tech scaleup, rapidly building a name for itself as Australia’s most feature-rich and best-priced digital currency exchange. With over 480,000 users and growing fast, we are building an exceptional team to support this fantastic growth. We’re putting our people’s values, and our customer’s experience first, with our sights set on becoming Australia’s largest cryptocurrency trading platform and next billion-dollar success story.
Our platform is evolving continuously, and we work hard to uphold our high standards for new and improved features. To support our growth, Swyftx is searching for a QA Engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality.
About the opportunity:
The QA Engineer will play an important part in our company's product development process. The successful candidate will be responsible for conducting tests and updating the automated testing software before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly.
What you’ll do:
- Contribute and collaborate with the QA team to enhance knowledge in QA practices.
- Maintain and evangelise an engineering testing policy.
- Provide guidance and support in enriching the automated testing.
- Working across both Manual and Automation testing with a 50/50 split.
- Estimate, priorities, plan, and coordinate testing activities including triage of customer facing defects.
- Design, develop, expand and maintain automation scripts executed against (RESTful) APIs and (Angular/React) mobile and web-based user interfaces.
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs.
- Collaborate with internal teams (e.g. Product Owners, Scrum Masters, SRE's, Software Engineers) to identify system requirements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working with API Testing tools such as; Postman, Insomnia.
- Experience in reporting test coverage measured against code-base and requirement/story acceptance criteria.
- Proven work experience with continuous integration pipeline configuration.
- Experience in distributed version control (Git), including resolution of merge conflicts & pull request process.
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is an asset.
Life at Swyftx:
You will experience first-hand what it means to say “I did that” as you watch your ideas and visions become a reality, impacting thousands of people every day. We are a culture that values learning and training, career growth and setting our people up for success. Some of our perks and benefits include:
- Unlimited fee-free trading.
- Career growth, training, mentorship, and development opportunities.
- Social activities and team outings.
- Fully stocked kitchen, breakfast and lunch foods, unlimited fresh fruit, snacks and kombucha.
- Wellbeing perks such as free massages, tennis lessons and game breaks.
- Swyftx supports a hybrid working environment.
At Swyftx we are focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences. We value the variety of unique experiences, qualities and characteristics that our people possess, and we are committed to providing a working environment where everyone is included and treated with respect.
You will experience first-hand what it means to say “I did that” as you watch your ideas and visions become a reality, impacting thousands of people every day. The open-plan office based in Milton creates a relaxed, flexible and supportive environment, a fully stocked kitchen and end of trip facilities. We plan regular engaging group activities, after hours sport activities and celebrate our wins with every month. We are a culture that values learning and training, career growth, and setting our people up for success.
Interested? Please the 'Apply Now' button and we look forward to hearing from you.
You will have the rights to legally work in Australia, sponsorship options are not available for this role. We have an internal Talent Acquisition function, and therefore are not accepting approaches from recruitment agencies.