Join us on our mission to make a better world of work.
Culture Amp revolutionizes how over 25 million employees across 5,000 companies create a better world of work. As the global platform leader for employee experience, Culture Amp empowers companies of all sizes and industries to transform employee engagement, develop high performing teams, and retain talent via cutting-edge research, powerful technology, and the largest employee dataset in the world. The most innovative companies across the globe, such as Salesforce, Unilever, PwC, KIND, SoulCycle, and BigCommerce depend on Culture Amp every day.
Culture Amp is backed by 10 years of innovation, leading capital venture funds, and offices in the U.S, U.K, Germany and Australia. Culture Amp is recognized as one of the world’s top private cloud companies by Forbes and one of the most innovative workplace companies by Fast Company.
Learn more about how Culture Amp can help you create a better world of work at cultureamp.com.
How you can help make a better world of work
The VP of Delivery and Operations is a critical leadership role in Culture Amp’s Product Group Leadership Team which includes our CTO, CPO, two VPs of Engineering, a VP of Product and a VP of Design. As Culture Amp has continued to grow we have introduced mission-focused Camps (similar to “Tribes” in other companies) to help us organise our staff around our different product offerings. Our platform presents customers with these offerings as a seamless, consistent experience.
This role will own Product Group operations including rituals, cadences, planning methods, staffing, hiring plans and capacity planning decisions. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to be an inspiring coach and line manager to our Camp Leads and drive consistent and best in class planning and delivery practices across all of our Camps.
In part of this team of amazing humans,
Drive a rigorous planning process for each product cycle, to ensure plans are clear and each Camp has identified risks and blockers for their delivery leads to proactively work to resolve.
Put in place processes and drive consistency of execution across all of our Camps. Work to improve how Camps learn and improve in their delivery.
Ensure a steady flow of consistent communication across all of our Camps and facilitate knowledge-sharing, plan visibility and alignment of large initiatives between the Camps.
Mentor the Director of Delivery and Operations for each of our 5 Camps, to support their needs and development
- Product Group Health
Ensure Product Group Campers are happy, productive, enjoy their work, have clear remits, and help to resolve issues and work through plans to improve culture and engagement
- Product Group Operations
Ensure the cadences and staffing of all of our Camps are in top shape. Forecast resource capacity and plan ahead to meet key objectives. Set the rhythms that ensure smooth operation - communication, knowledge sharing, work progress, etc - across the Product Group.
- Extensive experience establishing and leading delivery for fast growth tech companies particularly during the “scale up” phase, ideally (but not necessarily) in the SaaS space.
- Exceptional people skills and experience leading multiple teams of teams, as well as mentoring mentors.
- Strong communication skills, both in one-to-one situations as well as one-to-many in a variety of mediums
- A remarkable eye for talent, and solid track record of developing great leaders.
- A strategic thinker. You are someone who understands that we play the long game, and that meaningful progress takes time to achieve.
- A brilliant coach. You recognise that the key to success is to work through others, supporting and enabling leaders.
- Deeply empathetic. You are curious about other humans and work out what makes them tick.
- An inspirational leader. You are someone who is capable and driven by creating an environment where your team is able to realise their careers
We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for “company results”, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, and endeavour to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can take to support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in and out of work.
- MacBooks for you to do your best work
- Share Options - it’s important to us that everyone is an owner and can share in our success
- Excellent parental leave and in work support programme, - for those families to be
- Flexible working schedule - where we can, let’s make work, work for you
- Fun and inclusive digital, and (in the future) in-person events
Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in people’s lives
Please keep reading...
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don't apply for roles if they don't meet all the criteria – unlike majority candidates meeting significantly fewer requirements.
We strongly encourage you to apply if you’re interested: we'd love to know how you can amplify our team with your unique experience!